English THCS Write a phrasal verb from the list below in the correct form to replace the words in bold

LiLiya

Học sinh
Thành viên
3 Tháng mười một 2021
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I. Write a phrasal verb from the list below in the correct form to replace the words in bold.

pass out

pull through

come round/ to

wear off

get over

put on

look after

cut down
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

1. Gill slowly came round after the operation. (became conscious)
2. My dad is trying to cut down on smoking. (do less)
3. I think the medicine is beginning to wear. (stop being effective)
4. Sill decided that he needed to go on a diet after ....................................... weight. (gaining)
5. It was so hot in the stadium that a number of people ............................................. (became unconscious)
6. I finally ........................................... the cold that I had had all week. (recover from)
7. We thought we were going to lose our horse when he got ill. but he managed to ……………………............................................. (survive)
8. My dentist told me to ........................................... my teeth. (take care of)
Có bn nào giúp mình nốt với ạ!

Trì Thanh

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
21 Tháng một 2022
Hà Nội
4. Sill decided that he needed to go on a diet after putting on weight. (gaining)
5. It was so hot in the stadium that a number of people passed out. (became unconscious)
6. I finally got over the cold that I had had all week. (recover from)
7. We thought we were going to lose our horse when he got ill. but he managed to pull through (survive)
8. My dentist told me to look after my teeth. (take care of)

Có một số phrasal verb chỉ đúng trong ngữ cảnh đã cho, chẳng hạn như put on weight là tăng cân, nhưng put on trong trường hợp khác thì không có nghĩa là gain nên bạn lưu ý nhé.

Reactions: S I M O
Top Bottom