English THPT Write a paragraph

Alice_www

Cựu Mod Toán
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười một 2021
Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Read the short text and talk about your dream in life.
Do you have a dream, something you would really love to happen in your life that is difficult to achieve? For example, would you like to buy a home in the beautiful countryside? Maybe your dream is to start a charity for homeless teenagers. Or maybe you'd love to be an international soccer player or a musician. What's your dream?

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
People always have a dream in life, be it to own a house, get rich, or achieve a certain position in society. However, in this competitive world where the only obstacle is time and effort, these dreams are often difficult to achieve.
I have always wanted to be a writer. However, I was not sure if it would be possible, because I come from a lower-middle-class family.
Nowadays, there are many people who have the same dream as mine. The Internet has made it easier for people to share their stories and they can also connect with like-minded people on social media sites like Facebook and Instagram.
I am now writing my story on my blog. I am happy that I am able to pursue my dream in life and make it happen!
Chúc bạn học tốt<3

Top Bottom