THCS TTLN
Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
From 120 to 150 words write a paragraph about why is it important to protect our environment? What should we do to fulfill this task?

@Nguyễn Phan Ánh Nguyệt
I live in a big city where all people face up to a number of environmental challenges, especially pollution. And when I learn about the effects of pollution on human health as well as human impacts on the environment, I want to know more and more.You know, nowadays we're facing a lot of environmental issues, but the one that concerns me most is pollution. I see people around me live in places with high level of air pollution and some of them end their lives in hospital with lung cancer. Water pollution also makes my family and my neighbours worried because we live near To Lich River. We're not sure when it rains, toxic chemicals from river might pollute our fresh drinking water.I think we can contribute to conserve our planet by switching off unnecessary lights, riding a bicycle, using public transport, using less petrol and electricity, or saving on water, recycling our rubbish … In this way, we all can help to protect our environment.

Top Bottom