npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Write of paragraph about what we should do to develop our local area
Anh/Chị tham khảo bài này để lấy ý:
I live in ..(Điền nơi mình sống).. is a place in progress. But still poor. Many people are still homeless and still do not have enough food. So today I write this article to propose some measures to develop the locality where I live.
First, the government needs to pay more attention to the lives of people, especially the poor, to come up with policies to make people's lives less miserable. It is necessary to create conditions for the poor to have stable jobs, so that they can develop their own lives. People's lives develop, the locality will also develop.
Second, it is necessary to renovate the houses for the lonely elderly, because they can no longer afford to make money and repair the house, these small jobs will help the lonely elderly have a better life.
Third, the government needs to repair damaged roads. Illegally operating facilities should be closed down and penalties imposed on owners of those facilities with severe penalties.
...Anh/Chị phát triển thêm ý ạ!..
Since those actions can help the locality to develop in a positive direction, we need to overcome the shortcomings and shortcomings of the locality that have happened and still happen, if they can overcome it, the locality can develop a place worth living.

Hoặc:

Participating in some community job is becoming popular among young generation. Teenagers can learn about others and meet a lot of interesting people by volunteering. They can help protect the environment by collecting garbage on the streets, reusing and recycling bottles and cans. You know, the environment is an alarming issue in this modern society so keeping the environment clean is really important. Besides, fixing the facilities or providing electricity in rural and remote areas is a good idea because they’re all necessary for daily life, without these basic things, our community can’t develop.
Nếu có sai bỏ qua cho em.
Học tốt!

Last edited:
Top Bottom