Lê Khánh Chi

Tài năng đoàn viên
Thành viên
18 Tháng mười một 2017
Lâm Đồng
Trường .......
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Sửa giùm mình bài này với (cả lỗi chính tả và ngữ nghĩa nhé!!):p:p
Đề: Write a short paragraph about the changes in your village
Over the years, my village have changed so much. It's very different from it used to be. The first change is houses. No one lives in earthen houses, they now live in brick houses, which are much stronger. Moreover, the houses are better equipped with many electricity appliances like: fan, TV, cooker, lights, especially the phones. At present, all the villagers have their own smartphone, which is very convenient and useful.Thanks to the development of modern technology, our life is much funnier and easier. Means of transport is the second big change. Now, there have more motorbikes, bikes and may types of cars instead of buffalo-drawn cart. So we can go to everywhere easily. The most interesting change is the schools. Many years ago, just a few children went to school because they had to go a long way. But now, the schools are built nearby and many children can go to school to study. Besides, the roads have been paved,so that it's much cleaner, safer and more suitable for walking or driving on. As I have noted, my village is improving day by day. However, I still love it very much.​

yukari321

Học sinh
Thành viên
14 Tháng chín 2018
An Giang
Unknown
Sửa giùm mình bài này với (cả lỗi chính tả và ngữ nghĩa nhé!!):p:p
Over the years, my village have changed so much. It's very different from it used to be. The first change is houses. No one lives in earthen houses, they now live in brick houses, which are much stronger. Moreover, the houses are better equipped with many electricity appliances like: fan, TV, cooker, lights, especially the phones. At present, all the villagers have their own smartphone, which is very convenient and useful.Thanks to the development of modern technology, our life is much funnier and easier. Means of transport is the second big change. Now, there have more motorbikes, bikes and may types of cars instead of buffalo-drawn cart. So we can go to everywhere easily. The most interesting change is the schools. Many years ago, just a few children went to school because they had to go a long way. But now, the schools are built nearby and many children can go to school to study. Besides, the roads have been paved,so that it's much cleaner, safer and more suitable for walking or driving on. As I have noted, my village is improving day by day. However, I still love it very much.​
Bài này đã sửa rồi mà ?
https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/countryside.711040/

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
Over the years, my village have changed so much. It's very different from it used to be. The first change is houses. No one lives in earthen houses, they now live in brick houses, which are much stronger. Moreover, the houses are better equipped with many electricity appliances like: fan, TV, cooker, lights, especially the phones. At present, all the villagers have their own smartphone, which is very convenient and useful.Thanks to the development of modern technology, our life is much funnier and easier. Means of transport is the second big change. Now, there have more motorbikes, bikes and may types of cars instead of buffalo-drawn cart so that we can go to everywhere easily. The most interesting change is the school. Many years ago, just a few children went to school because they had to go a long way. But now, schools are built nearby and many children can go to school to study. Besides, the roads have been paved so that it's much cleaner, safer and more suitable for people to walk or drive on. As I have noted, my village is improving day by day. However, I still love it very much.

Top Bottom