write a paragraph about your future husband you want

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Cho mình xin một vài gợi ý về đề topic Write about your future husband you want với ạ
Anh/Chị tham khảo ạ!!
When it comes to the future, everyone wants to know what their future self will be like, right? In the future, what house will I stay at, what car ride, marry someone as a good husband or not? Me too, in today's post I will write about the husband I want to have in the future.
In the future, I want to become a successful girl myself, having a lot of money to do all the things I like. So I need to find someone suitable for being a husband, not in a hurry. Because if you get married in a hurry, a divorce will be easy. I want a husband to have a stable job, maybe not high salary but enough for household expenses. I hate smokers very much so I will marry someone who does not smoke, maybe drink alcohol for a long time, but also be limited. The most important thing is that person must love me sincerely, to know how to do a bit of housework to help me when I can come home late or when I am busy, can make food by myself or myself, worrying about myself ... Those are what I want from my future husband, that's just a role model, so whether it can come true or not I'm not sure, but I hope it will happen. out.

Top Bottom