uyenvy876

Học sinh
Thành viên
22 Tháng bảy 2019
Đắk Lắk
thcs nvc
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

đây là bài mình đã viết. mong mn góp ý kiến để mình hoàn thiện bài làm hơn :>
Mrs Trang is not only my teacher but she is also the person whom I very respect. When I was in 6th grade, she was my form teacher. She is so friendly and gentle that I thought I could tell her everything I want. For example, if I had mad at something, she would have been the person who understood and encouraged me. For me, she just likes my second mother.Our Maths was taught by her, everyone always enjoyed her class. I swear, a good teacher is who she is. I was a fool out of Maths, but she helped me to improve my marks very much. In short, I love her wonderful personality very much. Therefore, Mrs Trang is the teacher whom I respect most. No matter where she is, I will try to become more better in order not to let her down.

Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
đây là bài mình đã viết. mong mn góp ý kiến để mình hoàn thiện bài làm hơn :>
Mrs Trang is not only my teacher but she is also the person whom I very respect. When I was in 6th grade, she was my form teacher. She is so friendly and gentle that I thought I could tell her everything I want. For example, if I had mad at something, she would have been the person who understood and encouraged me. For me, she just likes my second mother.Our Maths was taught by her, everyone always enjoyed her class. I swear, a good teacher is who she is. I was a fool out of Maths, but she helped me to improve my marks very much. In short, I love her wonderful personality very much. Therefore, Mrs Trang is the teacher whom I respect most. No matter where she is, I will try to become more better in order not to let her down.
Theo mình thì bài hay và ý nghĩa nhưng bạn không nên dùng những cái ví dụ đó mà nên nói về kỷ niệm với cô Trang của bạn. Và mấy câu cuối cùng nghe có vẻ hơi nặng nề "I swear, a good teacher is who she is." nhất là câu này. Mình nghĩ bạn không nên đưa những câu như vậy vào bài văn của mình thì sẽ hay hơn nha!!!!
Còn đây là một bài mình viết cho bạn về cô Trang, bạn tham khảo hoặc không:
The teacher I love and respect is Ms. Trang.
During the entire school year, I have never seen a single student. If anyone that does not memorize the song, she gently comments and gives sincere advice like a mother, their sister. During each class, she kindly instructed us. Her voice is deep and warm, resonating very easily. She patiently taught us little by little. At recess, she still lingered in the class, down to the table of the friends who had not yet mastered the lesson to teach. Although normally she is very gentle, when there are friends who make mistakes, she strictly reviews and points out the mistakes so that we will not repeat them later. I consider her as a mother in my class.

uyenvy876

Học sinh
Thành viên
22 Tháng bảy 2019
Đắk Lắk
thcs nvc
Theo mình thì bài hay và ý nghĩa nhưng bạn không nên dùng những cái ví dụ đó mà nên nói về kỷ niệm với cô Trang của bạn. Và mấy câu cuối cùng nghe có vẻ hơi nặng nề "I swear, a good teacher is who she is." nhất là câu này. Mình nghĩ bạn không nên đưa những câu như vậy vào bài văn của mình thì sẽ hay hơn nha!!!!
Còn đây là một bài mình viết cho bạn về cô Trang, bạn tham khảo hoặc không:
The teacher I love and respect is Ms. Trang.
During the entire school year, I have never seen a single student. If anyone that does not memorize the song, she gently comments and gives sincere advice like a mother, their sister. During each class, she kindly instructed us. Her voice is deep and warm, resonating very easily. She patiently taught us little by little. At recess, she still lingered in the class, down to the table of the friends who had not yet mastered the lesson to teach. Although normally she is very gentle, when there are friends who make mistakes, she strictly reviews and points out the mistakes so that we will not repeat them later. I consider her as a mother in my class.
hay quá bạn ưi love u 3000 <3

Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
hay quá bạn ưi love u 3000 <3
Bạn không nên nói như thế này trong topic nha, vi phạm á, bạn là thành viên mới chắc chưa biết nhiều nên đọc trước nội quy của HMF để không vi phạm nha, thay vì nói như thế thì bạn có thể bấm like là mình cảm ơn rồi.
Thân ái!

Top Bottom