Ngoại ngữ Write a letter

Mạc Thị Trang

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
28 Tháng tư 2017
Hải Dương
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Write a letter:
Imagine that you visited the friend or relatives last summer. Now, you write a letter to your penpal telling her/him about your visit. Following this outline:
First paragraph: - say when you arrived and who met you at the bus / train station / airport.
Second paragraph:
-Talk about:
+ what you did + places you visited
+ people you met + food you tried
+ things you bought + when you returned home
Third paragraph: - tell how you felt (happy / disappointed...)
(about 150 words)

kido lộc

Học sinh
Thành viên
2 Tháng tư 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
Dear Trang,
How are you? I was very happy when I got a letter from you. I am really happy that you spent a wonderful summer holiday in Sa Pa. And now, I would like to tell you about my summer holiday. Last summer I visited Cua Lo beach with my parents. We went there by car. We stayed in Binh Minh hotel for a week.
In Cua Lo, we visited a lot of interesting places: Hon Ngu island, Nguyen Su Hoi temple. But the most exciting for me was visiting Hon Ngu island. It was fantastic and romantic.. Food in Cua Lo is extremely delicious. I especially felt excited with the courses from seafood such as "cua rang me, chao ngao or mam ruoc"
Cua Lo's people are very friendly and warm. So, my parents and I felt happy very comfortable like at home. Well, I told you everything about my holiday. Trang, what places do you want to visit on your next holiday? Why?
I hope to get the answer from you soon.
Best wishes

Reactions: Mạc Thị Trang
Top Bottom