English THCS Write a letter to your pen friend about: your last visit to a craft village

Iam_lucky_girl

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
13 Tháng một 2019
Bình Phước
THCS TTLN
Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Viết một bức thư cho bạn qua thư của mình nói về chuyến thăm tới làng nghề mới nhất của bạn
Dear Roses_are_rosie !
My friends and I have been able to visit Bat Trang craft village in advance.
Here people burn pottery with coal. This type of kiln has existed for a long time, but according to the owner of the kiln, firing with this type of furnace, the quality of the product will be uneven, but the worker is very hard. So, at present, most of the village has switched to using gas furnaces. The handmade ceramic kiln consists of 3 floors, about 9m high, filled with coal and firewood around it, and there are also bags to store products in the oven. It is called a bag but it is made of refractory earth, shaped like a mill. The owner of the kiln said that in order to get the product to market, he had to fire for 3 days. She also briefly described to us the stages of making a ceramic product: kneading, molding, drying, drawing, dipping enamel, baking, ... It sounds simple, but each stage requires the potter. have to be skillful, sometimes even sophisticated.
Once in a while, it was time for us to return to school. On the car, everyone is happy to choose to buy beautiful ceramic products for themselves or to give to relatives.
Best friend,
Anh Nguyet

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời
Dear Roses_are_rosie !
My friends and I have been able to visit Bat Trang craft village in advance.
Here people burn pottery with coal. This type of kiln has existed for a long time, but according to the owner of the kiln, firing with this type of furnace, the quality of the product will be uneven, but the worker is very hard. So, at present, most of the village has switched to using gas furnaces. The handmade ceramic kiln consists of 3 floors, about 9m high, filled with coal and firewood around it, and there are also bags to store products in the oven. It is called a bag but it is made of refractory earth, shaped like a mill. The owner of the kiln said that in order to get the product to market, he had to fire for 3 days. She also briefly described to us the stages of making a ceramic product: kneading, molding, drying, drawing, dipping enamel, baking, ... It sounds simple, but each stage requires the potter. have to be skillful, sometimes even sophisticated.
Once in a while, it was time for us to return to school. On --> In the car, everyone is happy to choose to buy beautiful ceramic products for themselves or to give to relatives.
Best friend,
Anh Nguyet
Em viết tốt đấy, chú ý lỗi nhỏ chị sửa nhé

Reactions: Iam_lucky_girl
Top Bottom