English THCS Write a brief introduction to attract him/ her to visit your village /town.

khahhyen_ybms1

Học sinh tiến bộ
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
16 Tháng bảy 2020
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Lê Bình
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

III. Write a composition about the following topic: (words limited: about 120 - 150) (10 points)
Image that you have a friend in another country and you would like to invite him or her to visit your village / town. Write a brief introduction to attract him/ her to visit your village /town.
Suggested content:
Your writing should include:
- pictures of your village/town
- people and their
jobs
@Nguyễn Phan Ánh Nguyệt

Reactions: npan_184

Anais Watterson

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
6 Tháng tám 2019
Bắc Ninh
THPT Chuyên Bắc Ninh
Monday, July 12th 2021

Dear James,
How are you now? I am very pleased with the letter you sent me last week. Do you have any plans for this summer? If you are free, let's visit my hometown. Bac Ninh is very beautiful and interesting. Bac Ninh is an ancient land, famous for its sweet and earnest quan ho melodies; relics of pagodas, communal houses, shrines and temples are the most numerous in the country. Next to Phat Tich Pagoda, one of the oldest relics, having the most profound meaning for the spiritual life of Bac Ninh people is Dau Pagoda, an ancient Buddhist temple that has been very popular since ancient times. to this day in this land. I think you will like this because your hobby is landscape photography. Do you know? The scenery in Bac Ninh city is really amazing. Then I will take you to some famous restaurants to eat. You should try the food here because it's delicious. You can choose the restaurant you like. In the afternoon, we will go to the cinema to watch your favorite movie. We can also go to the entertainment center to shop, play games, etc.
Hope you will enjoy Bac Ninh-land of festivals and monuments. When you come to my hometown, you can stay at my house. My parents will be very happy if you come.
I am looking forward to your reply. Have a good day!
Love,
Alicia

Last edited:

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
III. Write a composition about the following topic: (words limited: about 120 - 150) (10 points)
Image that you have a friend in another country and you would like to invite him or her to visit your village / town. Write a brief introduction to attract him/ her to visit your village /town.
Suggested content:
Your writing should include:
- pictures of your village/town
- people and their
jobs
@Nguyễn Phan Ánh Nguyệt
Dưới đây là một số gợi ý, chị tham khảo để hoàn thành nha!
  • The village where I live is not so busy and noisy as in other places, but on the contrary, it is very peaceful.
  • In the afternoon, you can walk with me on the village roads, enjoy the fresh air, how wonderful is the image of storks flying?
  • Do you know, in my village there are many interesting games, which are difficult to find in foreign countries, when you come here I will slowly play all the games with you.
  • The people here are sincere, gentle, loving and caring for neighbors, without arguing as loudly as in other places. They are friendly with tourists, especially foreigners like you, maybe they don't speak English, but they show very funny actions to help you understand what they are trying to say.
  • Most of the people here are farming, working with fields and vegetable beds every day, their income is uncertain, but they always have a smile on their face, which is what I value most in them.
  • My village has many famous specialty dishes that will surely make you addicted from the first time you enjoy them.
Học tốt!

Top Bottom