Banned
Banned
Thành viên
7 Tháng tư 2020
Bắc Ninh
thcs suối hoa
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

61. Everyone should try to maintain their ______ (devide)
62. My friends started going out late to nightclubs so I decided to ______ myself from the group. (social)
63. New immigrants have been successfully ______ into the community. (similar)
64. He doesn‟t comfort to the ______ image of the businessman with a dark suit and briefcase. (type)
65. He wanted Jill to give up her life of alcohol and ______. (destroy)
66. Some people create a(n) ______ (an alternative social group) and rebel against the traditional way of life.
(culture)
67. The six long years in prison had ______ him. (coarse)
68. College ______ have increased for the past years in (drop)
69. While all the deserts are pretty good, the clear ______ is the lemon pie. (stand)
70. The sports association accepted the inevitability of a(n) ______ by the elite clubs. (break)
71. ______ operations have been mounted by the U.S.military to address what is likely to be the dominant
form of warfare over the next decade. (SURGE)
72. After questioning by the critics, now hers is a(n) ______ argument inasmuch as it was not strongly
worded initially. (WATER)
Ôn thi vào 10 Chuyên Anh/Word formation/GV: Ngô Thùy Dung, CBN – 0912.88.27.28 Page 3
73. He is in a(n) ______ position since Maximark has never assigned a male as receptionist before, though
that does no harm to their management. (NORM)
74. If you will treat your colleagues like dogs bodies, you are going to get your ______. Our boss won‟t take to
that behavior and you will be given the sack soon. (COME)
75. It is common knowledge that oil and water are ______. For example, pouring olive oil into water
results in two distinct layers. (MIX)
76. The executives promised the shareholders a(n) ______ performance in the second quarter
regardless of current dire financial situations. (BREAK)
77. There is no comparison between these two bands of. They are clearly of ______ distinctions.
(MEASURE)
78. To contrast and relate the two styles of Picasso, you should have his early drawings ______ with his later
works in the exhibition. (POSE)
79. When I was younger, I thought my parents‟ philosophy of children-raising was so outmoded that it was
______; however, I‟ve changed my mind since I‟ve become a parent. (DELUGE)
80. You may not remember all the facts, but you should remember the ______ events that put an end to the
1000-year feudalism. (EPOCH)

huong.nguyenthanh80@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2019
Hà Nội
THCS Cao Bá Quát
61. Everyone should try to maintain their ____dividend__ (devide)
62. My friends started going out late to nightclubs so I decided to ___dissociate___ myself from the group. (social)
63. New immigrants have been successfully __assimilated____ into the community. (similar)
64. He doesn‟t comfort to the ____typical__ image of the businessman with a dark suit and briefcase. (type)
65. He wanted Jill to give up her life of alcohol and ___self-destruction___. (destroy)
66. Some people create a(n) __counterculture____ (an alternative social group) and rebel against the traditional way of life.
(culture)
67. The six long years in prison had ___coarsened___ him. (coarse)
68. College __dropouts____ have increased for the past years in (drop)
69. While all the deserts are pretty good, the clear ___outstanding___ is the lemon pie. (stand)
70. The sports association accepted the inevitability of a(n) _breakaway_____ by the elite clubs. (break)
71. ___giáo viên dạy tiếng anh bảo ko có cụm từ nào như thế này ạ___ operations have been mounted by the U.S.military to address what is likely to be the dominant
form of warfare over the next decade. (SURGE)
72. After questioning by the critics, now hers is a(n) ___watered-down___ argument inasmuch as it was not strongly
worded initially. (WATER)
Ôn thi vào 10 Chuyên Anh/Word formation/GV: Ngô Thùy Dung, CBN – 0912.88.27.28 Page 3
73. He is in a(n) ___normal___ position since Maximark has never assigned a male as receptionist before, though
that does no harm to their management. (NORM)
74. If you will treat your colleagues like dogs bodies, you are going to get your __outcome____. Our boss won‟t take to
that behavior and you will be given the sack soon. (COME)
75. It is common knowledge that oil and water are __immiscible____. For example, pouring olive oil into water
results in two distinct layers. (MIX)
76. The executives promised the shareholders a(n) ___breakthrough___ performance in the second quarter
regardless of current dire financial situations. (BREAK)
77. There is no comparison between these two bands of. They are clearly of __unmeasurable____ distinctions.
(MEASURE)
78. To contrast and relate the two styles of Picasso, you should have his early drawings ___exposed___ with his later
works in the exhibition. (POSE)
79. When I was younger, I thought my parents‟ philosophy of children-raising was so outmoded that it was
__delusional____; however, I‟ve changed my mind since I‟ve become a parent. (DELUGE)
80. You may not remember all the facts, but you should remember the ___epoch-making___ events that put an end to the
1000-year feudalism. (EPOCH)

Top Bottom