Zelly Nguyễn

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
26 Tháng tám 2021
Hưng Yên
THCS Nam Hồng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Put each word in brackets into an appropriate form.

41. Different conservation efforts have been made in order to save _______ species.(danger)

42.There are some ______ and differences between the New Year in Japan and that in Vietnam. (SIMILAR)

43. He resigned for a ___________________ of reasons. (various)

44. We have to decide to interview only the best six __________ for the job. (APPLY)

45. Her son is always mischievous and ______, which annoys her very much. (obey)

46. Sugar is the_________ of healthy teeth. (DESTRUCTION)

47. What percentage of the city’s _______ live in poverty? (HOUSE)

48. When confronted with a mass of red tape, many people feel a sense of ______(POWER)

49. Mr. Pike has_________ his wife by three years. (LIVE)

50. I was a bit_______ by my performance in the first exam, but I decided to make an extra effort in the ones left. (MORAL)

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
Put each word in brackets into an appropriate form.

41. Different conservation efforts have been made in order to save _______ species.(danger)

42.There are some ______ and differences between the New Year in Japan and that in Vietnam. (SIMILAR)

43. He resigned for a ___________________ of reasons. (various)

44. We have to decide to interview only the best six __________ for the job. (APPLY)

45. Her son is always mischievous and ______, which annoys her very much. (obey)

46. Sugar is the_________ of healthy teeth. (DESTRUCTION)

47. What percentage of the city’s _______ live in poverty? (HOUSE)

48. When confronted with a mass of red tape, many people feel a sense of ______(POWER)

49. Mr. Pike has_________ his wife by three years. (LIVE)

50. I was a bit_______ by my performance in the first exam, but I decided to make an extra effort in the ones left. (MORAL)
Zelly NguyễnPut each word in brackets into an appropriate form.

41. Different conservation efforts have been made in order to save __endangered( bị nguy hiểm)_____ species.(danger)

42.There are some _similarities( sự tương đồng)_____ and differences between the New Year in Japan and that in Vietnam. (SIMILAR)

43. He resigned for a ___variety ________________ of reasons. (various)
-a variety of :
nhiều, đa dạng

44. We have to decide to interview only the best six ___applicants( người xin việc)_______ for the job. (APPLY)

45. Her son is always mischievous and _disobedient( không nghe lời)_____, which annoys her very much. (obey)

46. Sugar is the_destroyer( thứ hủy hoại)________ of healthy teeth. (DESTRUCTION)

47. What percentage of the city’s __households( các hộ gia đình)_____ live in poverty? (HOUSE)

48. When confronted with a mass of red tape( (quan liêu), many people feel a sense of _powerlessness( bất lực)_____(POWER)

49. Mr. Pike has__outlived(sống lâu hơn)_______ his wife by three years. (LIVE)

50. I was a bit__demoralized(nản lòng)_____ by my performance in the first exam, but I decided to make an extra effort in the ones left. (MORAL)
Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Reactions: Zelly Nguyễn
Top Bottom