miiachimte456

Học sinh
Thành viên
14 Tháng chín 2018
Thái Bình
THCS Song An
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1/ He always listens ____ to what she is told. (ATTENTION)
2/ He was _____ of consequences in advance. (INFORM)
3/ I was kept _____ last night by the noise from a party in the flat above. (WAKE)
4/ Elizabeth Taylor won an Oscar for her ____ in "Who's afraid of Virginia Wolf" (PERFORM)
5/ The result was very strange. In fact, it was _____ (BELIEF)
6/ The people in the neighboring states didn't pay their tributes to the King _____ (VOLUNTEER)
7/ How could there possibly be any _____ between these 2 separate incidents? (RELATE)
8/ I don't want to ____ you from becoming a nurse, but the hours are long and the pay is not good. (COURAGE)
9/ Is it _____ to tip waiters in your country? (CUSTOM)
10/ I believe you because I know you are _____. (TRUE)

Reactions: ngochaad

ngochaad

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
12 Tháng sáu 2018
Thái Bình
THCS
1/ He always listens ____ to what she is told. (ATTENTION)
2/ He was _____ of consequences in advance. (INFORM)
3/ I was kept _____ last night by the noise from a party in the flat above. (WAKE)
4/ Elizabeth Taylor won an Oscar for her ____ in "Who's afraid of Virginia Wolf" (PERFORM)
5/ The result was very strange. In fact, it was _____ (BELIEF)
6/ The people in the neighboring states didn't pay their tributes to the King _____ (VOLUNTEER)
7/ How could there possibly be any _____ between these 2 separate incidents? (RELATE)
8/ I don't want to ____ you from becoming a nurse, but the hours are long and the pay is not good. (COURAGE)
9/ Is it _____ to tip waiters in your country? (CUSTOM)
10/ I believe you because I know you are _____. (TRUE)

1/ He always listens __attentively__ to what she is told. (ATTENTION)
2/ He was __informative___ of consequences in advance. (INFORM)
3/ I was kept ___awake__ last night by the noise from a party in the flat above. (WAKE)
4/ Elizabeth Taylor won an Oscar for her __performance__ in "Who's afraid of Virginia Wolf" (PERFORM)
5/ The result was very strange. In fact, it was __unbelievable___ (BELIEF)
6/ The people in the neighboring states didn't pay their tributes to the King ___voluntarily__ (VOLUNTEER)
7/ How could there possibly be any __relationship___ between these 2 separate incidents? (RELATE)
8/ I don't want to __discourage__ you from becoming a nurse, but the hours are long and the pay is not good. (COURAGE)
9/ Is it ___customary__ to tip waiters in your country? (CUSTOM)
10/ I believe you because I know you are __truthful___. (TRUE)

Top Bottom