English THCS Word formation

namdz1234@

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
11 Tháng mười hai 2022
Hà Tĩnh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

77. I only had a day to visit all the tourist……………….. ( attract ) 78. She smiles so………………, doesn’t she ? ( attract ) 79. My grandfather only had a very………….education. ( base ) 80. Half of these…………. are wrong! (calculate ) 81. My son wants a pocket…………..for his birthday. (calculate ) 82. Stamp………….can b a very expensive hobby. ( collect ) 83. The …………was very successful. It raised $ 3,500. (collect ) 84. I’m just a beginner in ……………….with her ( compare ) 85. Crimes of violence were………… rare until a few years (compare ) 86. What happened two years ago is not really……to the situation now. ( compare ) 87. Would all……….please make their way to the start? (compete ) 88. We’re selling these toys at a very………….price. ( compete ) 89. If we win this …………….I’ll get a new bicycle. (compete ) 90. She received a letter of ………….from the hotel. ( confirm ) 91. We’ve received an……………report of an explosion. ( confirm ) 92. His latest book is a……………..of his previous one. ( continue ) 93. The train service was ……because it wasn’t used by many people. (continue ) 94. I couldn’t get much work done as I was ……..being interrupted by people telephoning me ( continue ) 95. After four hours’ ……………typing I had a terrible headache. ( continue) 96. It’s hard to find………………..in the summer. (accommodate ) 97. She has a large…………….of stamps. ( collect ) 98. He made unfavorable ……between food in his country and mine. ( compare) 99. They made a ………………about the heating. (complain )

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
Top Bottom