English THPT WORD FORM

tranphuongdinh080@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
17 Tháng mười 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

48. I would like to invite you to participate in the ceremony_______. a. graduate b. graduated c. graduation d. graduating 49. Mr. Pike provided us with an _______ guide to the full-time and part-time programs on offer to a range of candidates drawn from schools and colleges. a. inform b. informative c. informed d. information 50. Not many places at the universities are left, so choice is on a severe _______. a. limiting b. limitation c. delimitation d. limited 51. You should ask him about your choice because he often made the right ……………….. A. decides B. decision C. decisive D. deciding 52. Can you tell me about the……………process to tertiary study in Vietnam? A. applies B. applying C. application D. apply 53. I am so _______ that I cannot say anything, but keep silent. a. nerve b. nervous c. nervously d. nervousness 54. A letter of _______ is sometimes really necessary for you in a job interview. a. recommend b. recommended c. recommender d. recommendation 55. Doctors have to assume _______ for human life. a. responsible b. responsibly c. responsibility d. responsibles 56. He was offered the job thanks to his _______ performance during his job interview. a. impress b. impression c. impressive d. impressively 57. The interviewer gave his consent to John's ____for work and promised to give him a job. a. keen b. keenly c. keener d. keenness 58. _______! I have heard of your success in the new project. a. Congratulate b. Congratulating c. Congratulation d. Congratulations 59. It is _______ to fail a job interview, but try again. a. disappoint b. disappointing c. disappointedly d. disappointment

Hien Dang

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng chín 2021
Nam Định
NEU
48. graduation
49. informative (nhiều thông tin)
50. limitation (giới hạn)
51. decision (quyết định)
52. application (đăng ký)
53. nervous (lo lắng)
54. recommendation (letter of recommendation: thư giới thiệu)
55. responsibility (trách nhiệm)
56. impressive (ấn tượng)
57. keenness (sự nhiệt tình)
58. congratulations
59. disappointing (đáng thất vọng)

Chúc bạn học tốt!

Top Bottom