Tú Uyn

Học sinh
Thành viên
31 Tháng bảy 2021
Hà Nam
Trần Phú
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

A sporting chef
I work as Head Chef at a top hotel. Because of our big-city location and five-star facilities, we get
leading sportspeople among our guests. I have (1. product)……………………..dishes for footballers, athletes
and golfers, and I have built up good (2. relation)…………………….. with many famous clients. It’s a dream
job! Of course, when the really famous names are here, we pay more (3. attend)………………………. to
security in the hotel, so it can be difficult to get to know such people (4. individual)………………………But
really, they are just ordinary people who need to eat, drink and sleep, like the rest of us! Some can be a bit
fussy about their dietary requirements, so it’s important for me to find out if there are any foods they strongly
(5. like) ………………………..or, indeed, really enjoy. Obviously, sportspeople, like anybody else, have
different (6. prefer)………………… But all of them are keen to avoid food which is (7. health)
…………………This can vary with their sport - those who do (8. energy)………………… sports, like
footballers, go for things like pasta; while boxers, for example, have a diet very high in protein. I am very (9.
pride) of my staff, and I believe that by feeding our sporting guests well, we can actually help to improve
their (10. perform)………………… on the sports field.

Help me!!! Mik đang cần gấp . Thank you!!!!

Hazu No No Money

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
27 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
THCS yên thường
A sporting chef
I work as Head Chef at a top hotel. Because of our big-city location and five-star facilities, we get
leading sportspeople among our guests. I have (1. product)……………………..dishes for footballers, athletes
and golfers, and I have built up good (2. relation)…………………….. with many famous clients. It’s a dream
job! Of course, when the really famous names are here, we pay more (3. attend)………………………. to
security in the hotel, so it can be difficult to get to know such people (4. individual)………………………But
really, they are just ordinary people who need to eat, drink and sleep, like the rest of us! Some can be a bit
fussy about their dietary requirements, so it’s important for me to find out if there are any foods they strongly
(5. like) ………………………..or, indeed, really enjoy. Obviously, sportspeople, like anybody else, have
different (6. prefer)………………… But all of them are keen to avoid food which is (7. health)
…………………This can vary with their sport - those who do (8. energy)………………… sports, like
footballers, go for things like pasta; while boxers, for example, have a diet very high in protein. I am very (9.
pride) of my staff, and I believe that by feeding our sporting guests well, we can actually help to improve
their (10. perform)………………… on the sports field.

Help me!!! Mik đang cần gấp . Thank you!!!!
A sporting chef
leading sportspeople among our guests. I have (1. product)………produced……………..dishes for footballers, athletes
and golfers, and I have built up good (2. relation)………relationships…………….. with many famous clients. It’s a dream
job! Of course, when the really famous names are here, we pay more (3. attend)………attention………………. to
security in the hotel, so it can be difficult to get to know such people (4. individual)…………individually……………But
(5. like) ………dislike………………..or, indeed, really enjoy. Obviously, sportspeople, like anybody else, have
different (6. prefer)………preferences………… But all of them are keen to avoid food which is (7. health)
……………unhealthy……This can vary with their sport - those who do (8. energy)………energetic………… sports, like
pride) proud of my staff, and I believe that by feeding our sporting guests well, we can actually help to improve
their (10. perform)……performance…………… on the sports field.

Last edited:
Top Bottom