English THCS Word Form (2)

Merzy

Học sinh
Thành viên
30 Tháng tám 2022
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. ____________ about the company’s future means that few people want to invest money in it. (CERTAIN)
2. They’ve ______________ my name on this form: the first letter is B not D. (SPELL)
3. His family had no objection to his decision to divorce such a(n) ____________ wife. (FAITH)
4. His rude comments caused considerable _____________ to all those present at the party. (COMFORTABLE)
5. Your brother made it sound like a great show, but I found it very ____________ and was feeling quite bored by the end. (EXCITE)
6. Freedom of ____________ is one of the fundamental human rights which should never be violated. (SPEAK)
7. Most of the people present at the scene were in tears and _____________. (SPEAK)
8. A number of scholars have made _______________ and constructive criticism of the current national high school examination. (SPEAK)
9. Charles was a liar and a(n) ______________ who married her for money. (HYPOCRITICAL)
10. It all turned out to be sham and ____________ of the local government to promise one thing and do another. (HYPOCRITICAL)

Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Bảo

Cựu TMod tiếng Anh | CN CLB Địa Lí
Thành viên
28 Tháng tám 2017
Nghệ An
Nghệ An
๖ۣۜɮօռìǟƈɛ❦
1. ____________ about the company’s future means that few people want to invest money in it. (CERTAIN)
2. They’ve ______________ my name on this form: the first letter is B not D. (SPELL)
3. His family had no objection to his decision to divorce such a(n) ____________ wife. (FAITH)
4. His rude comments caused considerable _____________ to all those present at the party. (COMFORTABLE)
5. Your brother made it sound like a great show, but I found it very ____________ and was feeling quite bored by the end. (EXCITE)
6. Freedom of ____________ is one of the fundamental human rights which should never be violated. (SPEAK)
7. Most of the people present at the scene were in tears and _____________. (SPEAK)
8. A number of scholars have made _______________ and constructive criticism of the current national high school examination. (SPEAK)
9. Charles was a liar and a(n) ______________ who married her for money. (HYPOCRITICAL)
10. It all turned out to be sham and ____________ of the local government to promise one thing and do another. (HYPOCRITICAL)
Merzy1. ______Uncertainty (n): sự không chắc chắn____ about the company’s future means that few people want to invest money in it. (CERTAIN)
2. They’ve _______misspelt_______ my name on this form: the first letter is B not D. (SPELL)
3. His family had no objection to his decision to divorce such a(n) _______unfaithful: không chung thủy_____ wife. (FAITH)
4. His rude comments caused considerable ______discomfort_______ to all those present at the party. (COMFORTABLE)
5. Your brother made it sound like a great show, but I found it very ____unexciting________ and was feeling quite bored by the end. (EXCITE)
6. Freedom of _____speech_______ is one of the fundamental human rights which should never be violated. (SPEAK)
7. Most of the people present at the scene were in tears and ____unspeakable_________. (SPEAK)
8. A number of scholars have made _______________ and constructive criticism of the current national high school examination. (SPEAK) câu này đợi mình suy nghĩ chút
9. Charles was a liar and a(n) ________hypocrite (n): kẻ đạo đức giả______ who married her for money. (HYPOCRITICAL)
10. It all turned out to be sham and ______hypocrisy (n): đạo đức giả______ of the local government to promise one thing and do another. (HYPOCRITICAL)
Tham khảo thêm Từ vựng nâng cao. Chúc bạn học tốt!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Merzy

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
Uncertainty (sự bất ổn)

misspelt (phát âm nhầm)

unfaithful

discomfort (sự không thoải mái)

unexciting (chán)

speech
freedom of speech: tự do ngôn luận

unspeakable

outspoken (thẳng thắn)

hypocrite

hypocrisy

Bạn tham khảo: [WFH] Word Formation Hub [Basic]

• Love
Reactions: Merzy

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
1. ______Uncertainty (n): sự không chắc chắn____ about the company’s future means that few people want to invest money in it. (CERTAIN)
2. They’ve _______misspelt_______ my name on this form: the first letter is B not D. (SPELL)
3. His family had no objection to his decision to divorce such a(n) _______unfaithful: không chung thủy_____ wife. (FAITH)
4. His rude comments caused considerable ______uncomfortably: không thoải mái_______ to all those present at the party. (COMFORTABLE)
5. Your brother made it sound like a great show, but I found it very ____unexciting________ and was feeling quite bored by the end. (EXCITE)
6. Freedom of _____speech_______ is one of the fundamental human rights which should never be violated. (SPEAK)
7. Most of the people present at the scene were in tears and ____unspeakable_________. (SPEAK)
8. A number of scholars have made _______________ and constructive criticism of the current national high school examination. (SPEAK) câu này đợi mình suy nghĩ chút
9. Charles was a liar and a(n) ________hypocrite (n): kẻ đạo đức giả______ who married her for money. (HYPOCRITICAL)
10. It all turned out to be sham and ______hypocrisy (n): đạo đức giả______ of the local government to promise one thing and do another. (HYPOCRITICAL)
Tham khảo thêm Từ vựng nâng cao. Chúc bạn học tốt!
Nguyễn Thị Ngọc BảoBảo ơi ở câu 4, là "uncomfort" nhé :> Vì ở đây cần một danh từ chứ không phải một trạng từ đâu.

Top Bottom