What do you want to do in the future? Will you attend university or take a vocational training cours

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
What do you want to do in the future? Will you attend university or take a vocational training course? Why?
What do you want to do in the future
  • In the future I will work hard to become a translator of my dreams that I have been dreaming of for a long time and I want to make this wish myself.
Will you attend university or take a vocational training course? Why?
Certainly, in order to fulfill the above dream, I must continue on my learning path. I will choose to study at University instead of choosing a vocational training course. Because only school can have a bright future, have enough conditions to take care of your own life, you can do everything yourself. New study helps me get a good job, get a stable salary, can develop my own economy and take care of the life of everyone in the family. Yes, many people think that learning is a boring, useless activity that takes a lot of time and wastes this life. But less often understand that learning plays a very important role in our lives. After a long time sitting in the school chair to reach the university doors. So why don't we move on and stop? Going to college is extremely beneficial, it doesn't do us any disadvantage. In addition, it will help us expand our knowledge, help us learn a lot more about our lives now and sometimes in the future.
Học tốt!

Top Bottom