English THPT VOCABULARy

tranphuongdinh080@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
17 Tháng mười 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions. 10. My sister is good at preparing _____ like chicken soup or fish. A. parties B. dishes C. events D. desserts 11. You cannot find these animals anywhere else. They are very _____. A. dangerous B. wild C. popular D. rare 12. The main goal of the ASEAN is to _____ peace in the area. A. promote B. admit C. remove D. join 13. The economic downturn since the onset of the Covid pandemic has caused millions of _____ with the bankruptcy of businesses. A. abundance B. redundancies C. reductions D. unemployment 14. Most future houses will be designed to consume energy _____, saving money in the end. A. efficiently B. traditionally C. heavily D. wastefully
Mã đề thi: 071
Trang 2/4 – Mã đề thi 071
15. This famous author has a _____ personality. He really cares for others. A. separate B. private C. warm D. strong 16. The boy’s favourite activity after school is _____ a walk in the park near his home. A. picking up B. going for C. looking for D. taking up 17. I don’t know much about the history of the desert; I just know that it was _____ after Simpson in 1929. A. looked B. chased C. taken D. named 18. The organization _____ a choice to donate books to the charity last Christmas. A. made B. did C. took D. had 19. She is said to be a woman of her _____. If she says something, she’ll do it. A. letter B. promise C. word D. speech

Reactions: Tannie0903

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions. 10. My sister is good at preparing _____ like chicken soup or fish. A. parties B. dishes C. events D. desserts 11. You cannot find these animals anywhere else. They are very _____. A. dangerous B. wild C. popular D. rare 12. The main goal of the ASEAN is to _____ peace in the area. A. promote B. admit C. remove D. join 13. The economic downturn since the onset of the Covid pandemic has caused millions of _____ with the bankruptcy of businesses. A. abundance B. redundancies C. reductions D. unemployment 14. Most future houses will be designed to consume energy _____, saving money in the end. A. efficiently B. traditionally C. heavily D. wastefully
15. This famous author has a _____ personality. He really cares for others. A. separate B. private C. warm D. strong 16. The boy’s favourite activity after school is _____ a walk in the park near his home. A. picking up B. going for C. looking for D. taking up 17. I don’t know much about the history of the desert; I just know that it was _____ after Simpson in 1929. A. looked B. chased C. taken D. named 18. The organization _____ a choice to donate books to the charity last Christmas. A. made B. did C. took D. had 19. She is said to be a woman of her _____. If she says something, she’ll do it. A. letter B. promise C. word D. speech
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
10. My sister is good at preparing _____ like chicken soup or fish. A. parties B. dishes( món ăn)
C. events D. desserts
11. You cannot find these animals anywhere else. They are very _____. A. dangerous B. wild C. popular D. rare( hiếm)
12. The main goal of the ASEAN is to _____ peace in the area. A. promote( (thúc đẩy) B. admit C. remove D. join
13. The economic downturn since the onset of the Covid pandemic has caused millions of _____ with the bankruptcy of businesses. A. abundance B. redundancies C. reductions D. unemployment( (thất nghiệp)
14. Most future houses will be designed to consume energy _____, saving money in the end.
A. efficiently( (có hiệu quả) B. traditionally C. heavily D. wastefully
15. This famous author has a _____ personality. He really cares for others.
A. separate B. private C. warm( ấm áp) D. strong
16. The boy’s favourite activity after school is _____ a walk in the park near his home.
A. picking up B. going for C. looking for D. taking up
17. I don’t know much about the history of the desert; I just know that it was _____ after Simpson in 1929.
A. looked B. chased C. taken D. named
  • be named after: được đặt tên theo
18. The organization _____ a choice to donate books to the charity last Christmas.
A. made B. did C. took D. had
19. She is said to be a woman of her _____. If she says something, she’ll do it.
A. letter B. promise C. word D. speech
  • If you refer to someone as a man of his word or a woman of her word, you mean that they always keep their promises and can be relied on
Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:

-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Top Bottom