Voca

phamha88

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
4 Tháng tám 2011
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

They’re excellent learning ____. You can store information, take notes, write essays and do calculations.
A. equipments B. tools C. gadgets D. techniques
I would prefer to go to university and do a ____ in International Studies, rather than start work.
A. certificate B. result C. degree D. qualification
Many people only use their computer as a ____. All they do is to write letters and reports on it.
A. word processor B. template C. document D. spreadsheet
I ____ a lot of new language from speaking with my host family and with other students from all over the world. A. picked up B. took up C. made up D. saved up
She had to ____ her First Certificate Exam three times.
A. study B. take C. make D. do
I'm ____ for my English test tomorrow.
A. focusing B. meditating C. remembering D. revising
In Viet Nam, you shouldn’t ____ at somebody’s house on the lst day of the New Year unless you have been invited by the house owner.
A. show up B. get up C. put up D. go up
Superstition suggests that you'll get seven years of bad luck if you ____ a mirror.
A. break B. buy C. borrow D. see

shirona

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng tám 2017
Hà Nội
They’re excellent learning ____. You can store information, take notes, write essays and do calculations.
A. equipment B. tools C. gadgets D. techniques
I would prefer to go to university and do a ____ in International Studies, rather than start work.
A. certificate B. result C. degree D. qualification
Many people only use their computer as a ____. All they do is to write letters and reports on it.
A. word processor B. template C. document D. spreadsheet
I ____ a lot of new language from speaking with my host family and with other students from all over the world. A. picked up B. took up C. made up D. saved up
She had to ____ her First Certificate Exam three times.
A. study B. take C. make D. do
I'm ____ for my English test tomorrow.
A. focusing B. meditating C. remembering D. revising
In Viet Nam, you shouldn’t ____ at somebody’s house on the last day of the New Year unless you have been invited by the house owner.
A. show up B. get up C. put up D. go up
Superstition suggests that you'll get seven years of bad luck if you ____ a mirror.
A. break B. buy C. borrow D. see

Reactions: phuongdaitt1
Top Bottom