Viết về một thành phố lớn mà bạn muốn khám phá

Lạc Thưw

Học sinh
Thành viên
5 Tháng mười hai 2020
TP Hồ Chí Minh
AT Production
Today I will talk about the biggest port city in Japan - Yokohama. Yokohama is located in the south of Tokyo, it is the second-largest city in Japan by population and the most populous municipality of Japan. It is the largest port in Japan and is one of the commercial centers of the capital Tokyo. Beside that, Yokohama was also a pioneering city with the achievements of Japan such as using gas lanterns burning, broadcasting movie, furthermore, it is also the first city selling ice cream and printed newspapers every day in Japan.
I'd like to visit the Yokohama Marine Tower - one of the tallest tower in Japan - it was found in 1959 to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the opening of Yokohama port. Beside that, I'd like to visit Yokohama Chinatown - the biggest, cleanest and the most secure Chinatown in Japan. Its history is about 160 years long. If I can go there, I will enjoy the famous delicious food and immersed in the Chinese atmosphere. I'll also go to the Hakkejima Sea Paradise with my family to see the sea animals and contact to them.
In short, Yokohama is the city I want to visit the most. It's so modern, comfortable and beautiful. I wish I could live there!

Bạn tham khảo ạ, có gì sai mong bỏ qua.

Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Today I will talk about the biggest port city in Japan - Yokohama. Yokohama is located in the south of Tokyo, it is the second-largest city in Japan by population and the most populous municipality of Japan. It is the largest port in Japan and is one of the commercial centers of the capital Tokyo. Beside that, Yokohama was also a pioneering city with the achievements of Japan such as using gas lanterns burning, broadcasting movie, furthermore, it is also the first city selling ice cream and printed newspapers every day in Japan.
I'd like to visit the Yokohama Marine Tower - one of the tallest tower in Japan - it was found in 1959 to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the opening of Yokohama port. Beside that, I'd like to visit Yokohama Chinatown - the biggest, cleanest and the most secure Chinatown in Japan. Its history is about 160 years long. If I can go there, I will enjoy the famous delicious food and immersed in the Chinese atmosphere. I'll also go to the Hakkejima Sea Paradise with my family to see the sea animals and contact to them.
In short, Yokohama is the city I want to visit the most. It's so modern, comfortable and beautiful. I wish I could live there!

Bạn tham khảo ạ, có gì sai mong bỏ qua.
Cậu có thể sửa lại như thế này, tham khảo thử nha:
Today I'm going to talk about Japan's biggest port city in Japan - Yokohama. Yokohama is located in the south of Tokyo, it is the second largest city in Japan in terms of population and is the most populous metropolitan of Japan. This is the largest port in Japan and one of the commercial centers of the capital Tokyo. In addition, Yokohama is also a pioneer city with Japanese achievements such as burning gas lanterns, broadcasting movies, and it is also the first city to sell ice cream and daily newspapers in Japan. I wanted to visit the Yokohama Marine Tower - one of the tallest towers in Japan - it was found in 1959 to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the opening of the port of Yokohama. Besides, I want to visit Yokohama Chinatown - the biggest, cleanest and safest Chinatown in Japan. Its history is about 160 years long. If I can go there, I will enjoy famous delicious dishes and immerse in a Chinese atmosphere. I will also go to Hakkejima Sea Paradise with my family to see marine animals and interact with them. In short, Yokohama is the city I want to visit the most. It is very modern, comfortable and beautiful. I wish I could live there!

HOẶC:

Today I will talk about the biggest port city in Japan - Yokohama. Yokohama is located in the south of Tokyo, it is the second-largest city in Japan by population and the most populous municipality of Japan. It is the largest port in Japan and is one of the commercial centers of the capital Tokyo. Besides that, Yokohama was also a pioneering city with the achievements of Japan such as using gas lanterns burning, broadcasting movies, furthermore, it is also the first city to sell ice cream and printed newspapers every day in Japan.
I'd like to visit the Yokohama Marine Tower - one of the tallest towers in Japan - it was found in 1959 to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the opening of Yokohama port. Besides that, I'd like to visit Yokohama Chinatown - the biggest, cleanest and (bỏ the) most secure Chinatown in Japan. Its history is about 160 years long. If I can go there, I will enjoy the famously delicious food and be immersed in the Chinese atmosphere. I'll also go to the Hakkejima Sea Paradise with my family to see the sea animals and contact (bỏ to) them.

Học tốt!

Last edited:
Top Bottom