THCS Nguyễn Du

anbinhf

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
9 Tháng ba 2020
Nghệ An
Trường THCS Quỳnh Hồng
Viết bài về vấn đề bảo vệ môi trường .

Environmental pollution is one of the global warming issues of mankind, in particular, the status quo of toxic and harmful substances leading to rapid changes and harmful effects on human life.
Environmental pollution is one of the global warming issues of mankind, in particular, the status quo of toxic and harmful substances leading to rapid changes and harmful effects on human life. I see people around me live in places with a high level of air pollution and some of them end their lives in hospitals with lung cancer.
Global warming occurs as a result of CO2 emissions, air pollutants, and greenhouse gases. The earth's rising temperature leads to extreme weather events and natural disasters such as more frequent droughts, heavier rainfall, more powerful hurricanes, and melting of polar ice caps, etc. All species on the planet will suffer from the damaging impacts of this environmental problem if we do not take action right away.
We should reduce the amount of waste, throwing waste properly to its place only… and many other simple ways. It is very important to save the environment for human existence. When we protect the environment, we are protecting ourselves and our future as well.

ღ๖ۣۜPɦυσηɠℓĭηɦღ

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS thiệu chính
Environmental pollution is one of the global warming issues of mankind, in particular, the status quo of toxic and harmful substances leading to rapid changes and harmful effects on human life.
Environmental pollution is one of the global warming issues of mankind, in particular, the status quo of toxic and harmful substances leading to rapid changes and harmful effects on human life. I see people around me live in places with a high level of air pollution and some of them end their lives in hospitals with lung cancer.
Global warming occurs as a result of CO2 emissions, air pollutants, and greenhouse gases. The earth's rising temperature leads to extreme weather events and natural disasters such as more frequent droughts, heavier rainfall, more powerful hurricanes, and melting of polar ice caps, etc. All species on the planet will suffer from the damaging impacts of this environmental problem if we do not take action right away.
We should reduce the amount of waste, throwing waste properly to its place only… and many other simple ways. It is very important to save the environment for human existence. When we protect the environment, we are protecting ourselves and our future as well.
Chị ơi,chị dịch nghĩa được khôngaj ? Em thấy bài này thì từ vưng hơi quá với lớp 6

Huỳnh Tiến Đại _ _

Trùm vi phạm
Thành viên
11 Tháng hai 2019
Phú Yên
Trường Tiểu Học An Cư
Top Bottom