Ngoại ngữ viết về kỉ niệm đáng nhớ

trần hiểu vy

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
13 Tháng chín 2017
Thái Nguyên
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Các bạn sửa giúp mình bài này nhé
Every time I saw the leaves in my heart again, as eager to return to the first day I went to school. That morning, a bright and cool morning morning, I sat behind my mother's back, eager to see the new school. The school's iron gate is expanding, and the door will welcome me through five years of school. Looking at my classmates playing, running, I was nervous, timid not wanting to go to school, not like kindergarten school, bigger and bigger makes me feel so small. Nestled behind my mother, seeing other friends running into the school, I suddenly burst into tears. Until now, I still do not understand why I cry, because of my mother, for fear or for my body to gently brush my hair, hand burns burns my tears. Eyes filled with love of her glittering mother, mother hugged me on my lap, rubbed my back ,. Confuse me to stop crying. I still remember her mother's choked voice

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tôi là ai?

tôi là ai?

Banned
Banned
Thành viên
9 Tháng tám 2017
Hà Nam
THCS dành cho hs cá biệt
Every time I saw the leaves in my heart again, as eager to return to the first day I went to school. That morning, a bright and cool morning morning, I sat behind my mother's back, eager to see the new school. The school's iron gate is expanding, and the door will welcome me through five years of school. Looking at my classmates playing, running, I was nervous, timid not wanting to go to school, not like kindergarten school, bigger and bigger makes me feel so small. Nestled behind my mother, seeing other friends running into the school, I suddenly burst into tears. Until now, I still do not understand why I cry, because of my mother, for fear or for my body to gently brush my hair, hand burns burns my tears. Eyes filled with love of her glittering mother, mother hugged me on my lap, rubbed my back ,. Confuse me to stop crying. I still remember her mother's choked voice
mik nghĩ nên chia oqr quá khứ

damdamty

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
10 Tháng năm 2017
Nghệ An
Trường Tâm
mình nghĩ bài này nên đưa về chia theo thì qkđ nhé

Top Bottom