npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
viết 1 đoạn văn bằng tiếng anh với chủ đề:
1) cách làm 1 món ăn yêu thích
2) viết với chủ đề âm nhạc, mỹ thuật( nhạc sỹ, bài hát,....)
mong ko chép mạng nhé!
@Trịnh Thị Mai Linh
Hi guys. My name is ....... I’m from Vietnam. It is a amazing countries with many food like bun cha, pho, fish. My favourite food is Vietnam noodle. You can call it Pho. It’s very popular with Vietnamese and it’s also popular with foreiners.It has many foodlike meat, noodle, vetebles. Let’s try it and welcome to Vietnam
My mother cooks very well. Any food my mother cooks, I really like. My three favorite food are: Pho, cake, ice cream. I like pho because it's a special dish of Vietnam. It is very convenient for busy days. I love the cake, it is very delicious and sweet. And i also love ice cream. On hot days, I often use it to cool off
Music has long been an integral part of everyone's daily life.Music is the best option for everyone to be happy and makes our life peaceful.I also love listening to music, and I listen to music from singers from around the world. Although sometimes I can't fully understand the meaning of foreign lyrics, I still feel the soul of the songs through the melody.Music can make us happy and sad, it's like a language.That’s great!By using music we can understand each other and speak out the sublime values of life.Listening music is my passion and it is the secret of my life to be healthy and always happy.I love music!

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
2) viết với chủ đề âm nhạc, mỹ thuật( nhạc sỹ, bài hát,....)
mong ko chép mạng nhé!
@Trịnh Thị Mai Linh
My favorite food is eggs. One of the most popular ways to eat eggs is to make them into omelettes. I like telur dadar- an Indonesia. My mom makes it for me every morning. She uses ten eggs each day! The omelettes have got garlic, onions and chilli on them. They're delicous! Another omelettes calls tamagoyaki. It's a thin Japanese omelette. I eats this five times a week. My mom adds two teaspoons os sugar and one teaspoon of soy sauce to the eggs. Then she cooks in a hot pan. It's really tasty!
Bài trong sách trung tâm, bạn tham khảo nha!

bphania

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
7 Tháng một 2021
Lâm Đồng
Trung Hoc Co So LY Tu TRong
perhaps the most famous food in my area is beef noodle soup or also called Pho . To make it, we need rice noodles, sliced beef, bones of bovine and some new-fresh vegetables. We stew bones of bovine for quite a while. At that point, we empty the stock into rice noodles in a bowl. You should serve it for certain new vegetables. This dish is great fragnant and delectable.

ban tham khao nhe :')

Reactions: phương ngân bùi
Top Bottom