Jennifer Lu

Học sinh
Thành viên
30 Tháng mười hai 2020
Nghệ An
Thcs Hòa Hiếu 2
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

a). This is part of a leaflet about an English course you are thinking about doing this summer
Learn English in the UK at Lowland College

· We run 4-, 6- and 8-week intensive courses in the English countryside.
· Our experienced tutors teach courses for learners at all levels of English.
· Courses fill up quickly, so apply today!
To apply: Write to our admissions tutor, Ms Swann. Say which course you are interested in, what your level of English is, and why you want to do the course.

Write your letter of application. You should write 120 words
b. You should have finished your English project 2 days ago, but you have missed your deadline because of illness. Write an apology letter (about 80-100 words) to your teacher, Mrs. Linda to explain your situation and suggest a solution. (Your name must be Jill)
c. You forgot your friend Paul’s birthday.Write a note to Paul. In your note, you should:
+ Apologise for forgetting his birthday
+ Suggest you take him out for a meal
+ Say when you are
d. You and your friend, Jerry, have tickets for a football match at the weekend, but now you cannot go. Write a note to Jerry. In your note, you should:
+apologise to Jerry
+Explain why you cannot go
+ Suggest what Jerry could do with your tickets.

Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
a). This is part of a leaflet about an English course you are thinking about doing this summer

To apply: Write to our admissions tutor, Ms Swann. Say which course you are interested in, what your level of English is, and why you want to do the course.

b. You should have finished your English project 2 days ago, but you have missed your deadline because of illness. Write an apology letter (about 80-100 words) to your teacher, Mrs. Linda to explain your situation and suggest a solution. (Your name must be Jill)
c. You forgot your friend Paul’s birthday.Write a note to Paul. In your note, you should:
+ Say when you are
d. You and your friend, Jerry, have tickets for a football match at the weekend, but now you cannot go. Write a note to Jerry. In your note, you should:
+apologise to Jerry

Bạn cần bọn mình hỗ trợ câu nào nhất nhỉ (trong 4 đề a,b,c,d). Mình gửi bạn dàn ý của câu a, hãy phản hồi lại cho mình là bạn cần hỗ trợ phần nào nhất nhé!
a)
Recipient: Miss Swann
Mail content:
You are interested in IELTS 5.0 - 6.0 course
The level of study is at a good level
Reasons to join the course:
Want to improve your knowledge.
Develop English study skills.
Want to find yourself a chance to get a good job in the future thanks to your level of knowledge in English?
At the same time, challenge yourself to try harder.
Conclusion sentences:
I hope you will respond to this comment of mine as soon as possible. Thank you very much!
Writer: Jennifer Lu
p/s: Mình nghĩ là bạn nên tự viết ra rồi gửi bài lên đây rồi bọn mình sửa nó sẽ tốt hơn cho bạn!
Học tốt!

Jennifer Lu

Học sinh
Thành viên
30 Tháng mười hai 2020
Nghệ An
Thcs Hòa Hiếu 2
Bạn cần bọn mình hỗ trợ câu nào nhất nhỉ (trong 4 đề a,b,c,d). Mình gửi bạn dàn ý của câu a, hãy phản hồi lại cho mình là bạn cần hỗ trợ phần nào nhất nhé!
a)
Recipient: Miss Swann
Mail content:
You are interested in IELTS 5.0 - 6.0 course
The level of study is at a good level
Reasons to join the course:
Want to improve your knowledge.
Develop English study skills.
Want to find yourself a chance to get a good job in the future thanks to your level of knowledge in English?
At the same time, challenge yourself to try harder.
Conclusion sentences:
I hope you will respond to this comment of mine as soon as possible. Thank you very much!
Writer: Jennifer Lu
p/s: Mình nghĩ là bạn nên tự viết ra rồi gửi bài lên đây rồi bọn mình sửa nó sẽ tốt hơn cho bạn!
Học tốt!
Mình cần giúp phần b và d

Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh

+ Say when you are
+apologise to Jerry

b)
Dear teacher!
I am writing this letter today to inform you that my English project was completed 2 days ago. But due to personal reasons, I was sick, so I couldn't submit the project and was 2 days late. I'm really sorry , but this project is very important to me and I worked so hard to complete it. If you don't believe me, Mrs. Linda can better explain to you my current medical condition. I hope you will accept my project, the best solution I can think of is that when I get home tomorrow, I will immediately submit the project to you. I hope you will forgive my negligence.
Writer!
Jill​
c)
Dear Jerry!
This weekend I have an unexpected job to go back to my hometown with my family, so I can't go with you to the football game this weekend. I'm sorry, don't be mad at me. When I return to my hometown, I will definitely buy you a very beautiful gift. Because my grandmother is seriously ill, she has to go home urgently to take care of her. My ticket to watch football, please keep it and invite one of our friends to watch it with you. Have a nice weekend, I'll make it up to you some day.
Your friend
Học tốt!

Top Bottom