Jennifer Lu

Học sinh
Thành viên
30 Tháng mười hai 2020
Nghệ An
Thcs Hòa Hiếu 2
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

The English Department has decided to hold a speech contest in late December, but your classmates find that it is too near the final examination. Write to the Dean (chủnhiệmkhoa, trưởngkhoa) of the department to ask him to change the schedule of the contest. In your letter:
· Explain why you are writing
· Explain why you are asking for a change
· Suggest a change of the time

Diệp Hạ Bạch

Cựu TMod Anh
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
28 Tháng sáu 2020
Thái Bình
Muốn biết hãy hỏi :D
The English Department has decided to hold a speech contest in late December, but your classmates find that it is too near the final examination. Write to the Dean (chủnhiệmkhoa, trưởngkhoa) of the department to ask him to change the schedule of the contest. In your letter:
· Explain why you are writing
· Explain why you are asking for a change
· Suggest a change of the time
Dear Mr.Dean :
I am writing to tell you about the schedule of the speech contest at the end of December. I and my classmates all have to work hard to get good results, we don't think we will be able to participate in this speech contest. Could you please help us to change the schedule? We think that the schedule of this debate contest to take place at the end of January will be very suitable. How do you think? Please notify us of the schedule change. Thank you for this!
Have a wonderful day!
Anh/chị tham khảo ạ
có sai sót mong nhận được sự giúp đỡ

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Bạn tham khảo nhé:
Ví dụ 2:
Dear Dean!
As you know, the day we held the speech contest was too close to our final exam date. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do our best for speech contest. We can't control ourselves for two activities at once, both of which are very important to us. I represent everyone to tell you this idea, I hope you agree and support us. So I am writing this letter asking you to change the schedule of the contest to 1 week, so that we have enough time to create the most perfect speech contest. Thank you, have a nice day!
Written by:
................​
Học tốt!

minhtam8a2@gmail.com

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
12 Tháng hai 2016
Bình Định
THCS Ghềnh Ráng
Dear Mr.Dean :
I am writing to tell you about the schedule of the speech contest at the end of December. I and my classmates all have to work hard to get good results, we don't think we will be able to participate in this speech contest. Could you please help us to change the schedule? We think that the schedule of this debate contest to take place at the end of January will be very suitable. How do you think? Please notify us of the schedule change. Thank you for this!
Have a wonderful day!
Anh/chị tham khảo ạ
có sai sót mong nhận được sự giúp đỡ
Bạn tham khảo nhé:
Ví dụ 2:
Dear Dean!
As you know, the day we held the speech contest was too close to our final exam date. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do our best for speech contest. We can't control ourselves for two activities at once, both of which are very important to us. I represent everyone to tell you this idea, I hope you agree and support us. So I am writing this letter asking you to change the schedule of the contest to 1 week, so that we have enough time to create the most perfect speech contest. Thank you, have a nice day!
Written by:
................​
Học tốt!
Các bạn ơi theo mình nghĩ thì vì đây là một bức thư của một sinh viên gửi đến cho Chủ nhiệm khoa, trưởng khoa nên phải ở nó phải trang trọng(formal) vậy nên theo mình nghĩ đầu tiên ở đầu thì sau dear Dean thì phải là dấu phẩy, và ở đoạn kết thì các bạn có thể gửi gắm một câu thân tình nhưng phải trang trọng và lịch sự và quan trọng hơn đó chính là phải nhắn nhủ mong trả lời chẳng hạn như I looking forward to hearing from you( em mong sớm được nghe hồi âm của thầy), Best regards (kính thư).....
Các bạn không sai nhưng theo kinh nghiệm viết của mình thì nếu bạn viết như vậy thì bài viết sẽ thể hiện sự trang trong( một trong những yêu câu ẩn ý của đề) nên bạn sẽ không những đạt được điểm cao mà giả sử sau này bạn cũng hành văn như vậy thì chắc chắn lá thư sẽ đc người đọc đặc biệt quan tâm:>>>
Chúc mọi người học tốt và nghỉ hè vui:>>>

Top Bottom