Ngoại ngữ Viết thư

Nguyễn Thị Phanh

Banned
Banned
14 Tháng tám 2017
Phú Thọ
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Imagine you are an American student, who stayed in Mrs. Lan’s house during your two-week volunteer campaign in a remote village. Now you have backed home. Write a letter to thank her for her special help and care to you and your friends during the time you stayed there. You should write about 70-80 words.

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch
Imagine you are an American student, who stayed in Mrs. Lan’s house during your two-week volunteer campaign in a remote village. Now you have backed home. Write a letter to thank her for her special help and care to you and your friends during the time you stayed there. You should write about 70-80 words.

Dear Mrs Lan,
I am writing to you to express my sincere thanks for your precious help during my stay at your house in the last thirty days.
We are now back to school in preparation for the new school year, but we’ll never your kindness and hospitability. Thanks to your care, we were able to finish the campaign with great success.
Once again we are really grateful to you for what you have done for us.
We look forward to seeing you again next year.
Sincerely yours
Quang Trung

Reactions: Iam_lucky_girl
Top Bottom