Ngoại ngữ Viết thư

junkun789

Học sinh
Thành viên
19 Tháng sáu 2017
Nghệ An
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Giúp mk bài này nha tui phai nap cho co roi
A friend of yours has written to you , asking for some advice . He wants to visit your country for three weeks this summer and would like to know which places to visit , where to stay what sights to see anh what clothes to bring . Write to him giving as many suggestions as you can and mentioning any national customs that may seem strange to him

Nguyễn Thị Phanh

Banned
Banned
14 Tháng tám 2017
Phú Thọ
To: Tom
Dear Tom, I've received your email. I'm very glad to hear that you will come to Nha Trang City and stay here three days with your boyfriend, so i give you some advice and some useful information about the city. Nha Trang is a very beautiful city. There are many places to see, but you have only three days. Firstly, you catch a taxi to the city. It cost about 12 USD at this time. Than, you find a comfortable hotel, so I recommend you Hoan Vu hotel. It's near the beach and reasonable price. You can walk to the beach about five minutes. On the beach, you can lie under the shadow of coconut trees and hear the sound of waves crashing onto the beach. It’s really romantic!!! Nha trang is sunny city, so don’t forget to take sun-cream and sun-glasses with you to protect your skin and your eyes. The first day, you can visit the museum or take a tour to islands. I trust you and your boyfriend will be very happy during the day. You can eat seafood and hear people singing. In the evening, you can go to “sailing club”; it is the most popular bar in the city. There are some local people and foreign tourists where you can eat Italian food. You can go along Tran Phu street to see the city at night and have delicious dishes. There are many things to do here, so call me when you come. Faithfully yours, Phuong Anh
--> tham khảo và thích nhé :p

Ann Lee

Cựu Mod Toán
Thành viên
14 Tháng tám 2017
Hưng Yên
To: Tom
Dear Tom, I've received your email. I'm very glad to hear that you will come to Nha Trang City and stay here three days with your boyfriend, so i give you some advice and some useful information about the city. Nha Trang is a very beautiful city. There are many places to see, but you have only three days. Firstly, you catch a taxi to the city. It cost about 12 USD at this time. Than, you find a comfortable hotel, so I recommend you Hoan Vu hotel. It's near the beach and reasonable price. You can walk to the beach about five minutes. On the beach, you can lie under the shadow of coconut trees and hear the sound of waves crashing onto the beach. It’s really romantic!!! Nha trang is sunny city, so don’t forget to take sun-cream and sun-glasses with you to protect your skin and your eyes. The first day, you can visit the museum or take a tour to islands. I trust you and your boyfriend will be very happy during the day. You can eat seafood and hear people singing. In the evening, you can go to “sailing club”; it is the most popular bar in the city. There are some local people and foreign tourists where you can eat Italian food. You can go along Tran Phu street to see the city at night and have delicious dishes. There are many things to do here, so call me when you come. Faithfully yours, Phuong Anh
--> tham khảo và thích nhé :p
Đổi chỗ "stay here three days'' thành "stay here three weeks" nhé. Đề ghi là "three weeks" đó :v

Nguyễn Thị Phanh

Banned
Banned
14 Tháng tám 2017
Phú Thọ
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: junkun789
Top Bottom