English THPT viết thư cho bạn nước ngoài .

anny29

Học sinh mới
18 Tháng sáu 2023
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Dear LyLy,

Thank you for your letter. I am glad to hear that all is well and that you are enjoying your stay here.

But please don't worry about your French. You certainly speak well enough to converse with people and I'm sure you'll become even more fluent after a few weeks here. It doesn't matter if you make a few grammar mistakes-that's part of learning. right? You will find that the people here are really friendly and hospitable. They love to chat and easily strike up a conversation anytime, anywhere. It will help you overcome your shyness

That means you can make new friends in places like coffee shops, even on the bus or anywhere. You can join a club in your city (this will help you find people with similar interests). For example, I know you like sports, so why not find a sports club on the internet and contact them?

In addition, you may see advertisements online for a language exchange: you can learn 2 languages at the same time. For example, many people here want to learn English and you want to practice your French. It's also a great way to get to know people with confidence!

Hope to hear from you soon

All the best

Thuthao

Top Bottom