Hồ Bảo Trâm

Học sinh
Thành viên
15 Tháng chín 2018
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Bồng Lĩnh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

People will never be willing to make the dramatic lifestyle changes needed to control climate change. For this reason, governments must force people to do so.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Give reasons for your answers and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
Write at least 250 words.
Ai giúp Trâm với được không ạ? Cho Trâm một vài ý để viết được không ạ?

ღ๖ۣۜPɦυσηɠℓĭηɦღ

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS thiệu chính
Climate change represents a major threat to life on Earth, but some people argue that we need to accept it rather than try to stop it. I completely disagree with this opinion, because I believe that we still have time to tackle this issue and reduce the human impact on the Earth's climate.
There are various measures that governments and individuals could take to prevent, or at least mitigate, climate change. Governments could introduce laws to limit the carbon dioxide emissions that lead to global warming. They could impose “green taxes” on drivers, airline companies and other polluters, and they could invest in renewable energy production from solar, wind or water power. As individuals, we should also try to limit our contribution to climate change, by becoming more energy efficient, by flying less, and by using bicycles and public transport. Furthermore, the public can affect the actions of governments by voting for politicians who propose to tackle climate change, rather than for those who would prefer to ignore it.
If instead of taking the above measures we simply try to live with climate change, I believe that the consequences will be disastrous. To give just one example, I am not optimistic that we would be able to cope with even a small rise in sea levels. Millions of people would be displaced by flooding, particularly in countries that do not have the means to safeguard low-lying areas. These people would lose their homes and their jobs, and they would be forced to migrate to nearby cities or perhaps to other countries. The potential for human suffering would be huge, and it is likely that we would see outbreaks of disease and famine, as well as increased homelessness and poverty.
In conclusion, it is clear to me that we must address the problem of climate change, and I disagree with those who argue that we can find ways to live with it.
Nguồn:IELTS

Reactions: Hồ Bảo Trâm

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời
People will never be willing to make the dramatic lifestyle changes needed to control climate change. For this reason, governments must force people to do so.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Give reasons for your answers and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
Write at least 250 words.
Ai giúp Trâm với được không ạ? Cho Trâm một vài ý để viết được không ạ?
I disagree for the following reasons:
1. People nowadays are fully aware of protecting the evironment. They are willing change to control climate change if they can.
2. They have done a lot of things such as reducing nilon use or recycling... This proves their willingness to change their lifestyle as long as they can do something to control that matter over
3. Sometimes forcing people to change won't bring about any benefits. They will just do it superficially.
Ex: I reduce nilon use in my daily life
I use recycled products
Mình gợi ý nhé, bạn tự viết rồi mọi người sẽ giúp bạn chữa lỗi ^^

Reactions: Hồ Bảo Trâm

Hồ Bảo Trâm

Học sinh
Thành viên
15 Tháng chín 2018
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Bồng Lĩnh
Climate change represents a major threat to life on Earth, but some people argue that we need to accept it rather than try to stop it. I completely disagree with this opinion, because I believe that we still have time to tackle this issue and reduce the human impact on the Earth's climate.
There are various measures that governments and individuals could take to prevent, or at least mitigate, climate change. Governments could introduce laws to limit the carbon dioxide emissions that lead to global warming. They could impose “green taxes” on drivers, airline companies and other polluters, and they could invest in renewable energy production from solar, wind or water power. As individuals, we should also try to limit our contribution to climate change, by becoming more energy efficient, by flying less, and by using bicycles and public transport. Furthermore, the public can affect the actions of governments by voting for politicians who propose to tackle climate change, rather than for those who would prefer to ignore it.
If instead of taking the above measures we simply try to live with climate change, I believe that the consequences will be disastrous. To give just one example, I am not optimistic that we would be able to cope with even a small rise in sea levels. Millions of people would be displaced by flooding, particularly in countries that do not have the means to safeguard low-lying areas. These people would lose their homes and their jobs, and they would be forced to migrate to nearby cities or perhaps to other countries. The potential for human suffering would be huge, and it is likely that we would see outbreaks of disease and famine, as well as increased homelessness and poverty.
In conclusion, it is clear to me that we must address the problem of climate change, and I disagree with those who argue that we can find ways to live with it.
Nguồn:IELTS
Bài này sai đề rồi bn

Hà Việt Sơn

Học sinh
Thành viên
15 Tháng mười hai 2019
bạn có thể tham khảo bài này nhé:
From climate change to child labour, the responsibility for solving major societal problems is increasingly being shifted to the individual. People feel in order to save the world they have to be “good”. Yet that is bad – because it paralyses change. Global challenges must be tackled by institutions. That’s why the Committee on Climate Change was absolutely right to criticise the government in the strongest terms today for failing to take more action against the climate crisis.

Personal sacrifice alone cannot be the solution to tackling the climate crisis. There’s no other area in which the individual is held so responsible for what’s going wrong. And it’s true: people drive too much, eat too much meat, and fly too often.
But reaching zero emissions requires very fundamental changes. Individual sacrifice alone will not bring us to zero. It can be achieved only by real structural change; by a new industrial revolution.
Looking for solutions to the climate crisis in individual responsibilities and actions risks obstructing this. It suggests that all we have to do is pull ourselves together over the next 30 years and save energy, walk, skip holidays abroad, and simply “do without”. But these demands for individual action paralyse people, thereby preventing the large-scale change we so urgently need. We do not just need the 5-10% of the population willing and able to put time, money and effort into change. We need everyone to turn the tide towards sustainability worldwide.
There is hope that lies in the fact that we do not have to wait for each individual on Earth to become a better person and save the planet. All we need is to create a consensus within society that we should not destroy our home and demand that governments make this their first priority.
Some people argue that this is a cheap and convenient excuse to shift responsibility from the individual to the politicians. But it is neither cheap nor convenient. Each one of us remains individually responsible: to stay informed, to demand something different, and to keep politicians and institutions in check.
We don’t expect individuals to take the lead when it comes to other social and economic challenges, such as unemployment. There is a decades-long economic consensus that unemployment should be kept as low as possible. But you would not ask an individual who warned that unemployment was too high: “so, what action do you personally take in the fight against unemployment?” Because that question is absurd. Unless you are the CEO of a big company, or the mayor of a city, as an individual you have no significant impact on unemployment.
The same is true of the climate crisis. What we need is citizens to make adamant demands of their politicians and institutions for more urgent action. Just as no party that pledged to increase rather than reduce unemployment would ever get elected in the UK or any other country, no political party should be allowed to dodge a clear strategy against climate risks. This is a challenge for politics, not for the individual.

In a society where environmentally and socially harmful goods and services are often indistinguishable from environmentally friendly or fair products, it’s naive to think that asking the individual to save the world through consumer choice will be effective.If we take civil and human rights seriously, we cannot assign solving global problems to the individual. And the call for greater individual responsibility actually risks becoming detrimental to the cause as it prevents people from realising the scale of political change that needs to happen. Instead of seeing the big picture, people are diverted to the fine print on the refrigerator shelf in the supermarket.

There has been a trend towards shifting responsibility for societal success from our political institutions to the individual. But it’s only as a society that we can collectively demand our politicians take the action needed to address the climate crisis.

Bài này sai đề rồi bn
ko sai đâu bạn nhé, bạn 0974978677 chỉ sai pp IELTS thôi và và các cách giải quyết vấn đề chưa hoàn chỉnh so với vấn đề bạn ấy nêu ra trg đoạn đầu

Last edited by a moderator:

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Chị tham khảo
There is some dispute whether government efforts can give real help or not to resolve environment issues. Some people believe that individual actions do not put effort on climate change. However, others maintain that it could be triggered by government level, giving workable solutions. On the one hand, it can be argued that the human actions is a major factor in the rise of the environment changes, my belief is that. However, people do not think about the consequences of dropping rubbish. The disposable things such as, plastic packaging do not break down easily, even takes over 100 years. And also, the large number of cars on our streets are growing and running out the fossil fuels like oil and gas more and more obvious. It continues to accelerate the process known as the greenhouse effect. On the other hand, I would dispute that people should be solely responsible for tackling the problems on climate change. It is also true that government can make people take part in the eco-friendly activities. In details, firstly, in an effort to encourage recycling throughout the nation, it could be paid by extra taxes to dispose of the hard-to-recycle products. Secondly, to reduce the air-pollution of environment, the nation could promote the benefits of public bus and train so that we can cut the exhaust emissions effectively. In conclusion, I would maintain that to protect our environment, it will need a combination of individual behavior’s changes and strong government’s policies.
Nguồn:Mạng

Top Bottom