THCS Võ Thị Sáu
Reactions: Tam Cửu

uy mịch

Học sinh
Thành viên
5 Tháng tám 2018
Thái Bình
thpt
Yesterday, my classmates and I had a trip to Vung Tau, and it was a fun trip for us. Vung Tau is about 3 hours by motorbike from Ho Chi Minh City, so we gathered at 5 am in front of the school gate in order to arrive at the destination early. The road to Vung Tau has a lot of beautiful scenery, and we stopped at some places like forests and grasslands to take some pictures. We arrived there at about 9 o'clock. After checking in at the hotel, our headed to the famous lighthouse in Vung Tau to enjoy the beautiful the sight, then we ate some typical dishes of Vung Tau like yogurt and boiled eggs. At noon, we returned to our hotel rooms before heading out to the beach in the afternoon. The beach in Vung Tau was cleaner and less crowded than in previous years, so we had a relaxing time by the sea. The boys hosted a swimming competition, while the girls spent most of their time photographing and strolling along the beach. We divided the group into two teams to play volleyball, and the losing team had to pay for dinner. My team won, so I'm very excited to have a free seafood party. We ate at a market, and all of the seafood there was very fresh and tasty. I ate a lot of different dishes such as shrimp, crabs, fish, squid, etc., and the happiest thing was I do not have to pay for them. After eating, we rode our motorbikes around Vung Tau to watch the night life and enjoy the fresh air of the sea. The next morning we had breakfast with Banh Khot - a famous dish of Vung Tau. At 12 o’clock, we checked out at the hotel and went to some other beautiful places to take pictures before heading back to Saigon. I was a bit tired of traveling for a long way, but having a fun trip with my friends made me feel really happy.

Reactions: phuongdaitt1

Tam Cửu

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
29 Tháng mười một 2017
Hải Dương
Đại học
Viết 1 bài văn (tầm 1 trang) bằng tiếng anh nói về việc bạn đã làm trong hôm qua?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
thôi mình sửa rồi ..tiêu đề ấy
Yesterday morning, I get up at 5.00 am, I brushed my teeth, washed my face and changed my clothes
I had a small breakfast and then And I went to school by bike.In my classes I have many classes.I study many subects such as English,Math,Biolgy,...... I returned home at 11.45 am and had lunch at 12 o'clock.
In the afternoon, I helped my mother with the housework, I fed the chicken, tidied the house, washed the dishes, emptied the garbages, cook meals,...Affter that I wnet out to play game with my friends.
In the evening, I went home.I showered then I ate dinner with my family. That dinner was delicious. after the dinner, I did my homework.
At 10 o'clock I went to bed.

bạn có thể thêm ý để dài hơn :D

Phạm Thanh Bình 241206

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng tư 2018
Cà Mau
THCS Võ Thị Sáu
thôi mình sửa rồi ..tiêu đề ấy
Yesterday morning, I get up at 5.00 am, I brushed my teeth, washed my face and changed my clothes
I had a small breakfast and then And I went to school by bike.In my classes I have many classes.I study many subects such as English,Math,Biolgy,...... I returned home at 11.45 am and had lunch at 12 o'clock.
In the afternoon, I helped my mother with the housework, I fed the chicken, tidied the house, washed the dishes, emptied the garbages, cook meals,...Affter that I wnet out to play game with my friends.
In the evening, I went home.I showered then I ate dinner with my family. That dinner was delicious. after the dinner, I did my homework.
At 10 o'clock I went to bed.

bạn có thể thêm ý để dài hơn :D
Bài của bạn tầm 1 trang ko?

Tam Cửu

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
29 Tháng mười một 2017
Hải Dương
Đại học
Của bạn tầm 1 trang ko?
ko bạn ạ..tầm nửa thôi .. bạn muốn thêm ý ạ

(tham khảo 1 số từ vựng :D)