viết một đoạn văn bằng tiếng anh

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời
In the future, I will live in a very modern house. It may lie next to the sea and it will be surrounded by blue sea and sand. There are thirty rooms in my house. My house will have a large garage so I can store my cars and planes. My future home will have wind and solar power. I will use high-tech and automatic machines like smart watches, modern refrigerators, .... There is a big smart TV in my house. I can surf the internet, watch my favorite TV shows from space or chat with friends on other planets on this TV. I can also take online classes on TV and not have to go to school. Wow, that's great, that's what I dreamed of, and I'll study well to make that dream come true.
Bạn tham khảo bài này nha

Reactions: dmv gamer

anbinhf

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
9 Tháng ba 2020
Nghệ An
Trường THCS Quỳnh Hồng
View attachment 154452

----------------------------------
thanks!:(
In the future, my house will be on the moon. It will be large, modern, and comfortable. There are 13 rooms in the house: 3 bathrooms, 2 dressing rooms, 6 bedrooms, 2 kitchens. My house will have a garage for cars and helicopters. There is an automatic washing machine, modern fridge, smart TV to surf the Internet and watch interesting programs, and I will also be able to study online on TV without going to school. My house will be great!
Bạn tham khảo nhé

Top Bottom