thao ly nguyen

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
9 Tháng mười hai 2017
Hà Tĩnh
thcs la thanh thu
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1 Some people think history has nothing or little to tell us, but others think that
studying the past history can help us better understand the present.

giúp mk viết mở bài hoặc kết bài và những câu hay hay ( ko cần viết bài cũng đc)
2 some people say that the Internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Others
think access to so much information creates problems. Which view do you agree with? Use
specific reasons and examples to support your opinion (
mở bài kết câu )

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
1 Some people think history has nothing or little to tell us, but others think that
studying the past history can help us better understand the present.

giúp mk viết mở bài hoặc kết bài và những câu hay hay ( ko cần viết bài cũng đc)
2 some people say that the Internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Others
think access to so much information creates problems. Which view do you agree with? Use
specific reasons and examples to support your opinion (
mở bài kết câu )
Bạn có thể tham khảo 2 bài mà mình sưu tầm được (Gồm mở bài và kết bài) bạn có thể dựa vào đó nhé!
Everything around us has a history, long or short. A technology, an invention, or a family all has its own past whether we like it or not. To some people, however, learning history is a boring task of memorizing long lists of names and dates which they will never use, while others consider learning history useful and fun.
People who do not like history say that studying the past is a waste of time. They think that ways of thinking, science and technology and social systems in the past were outdated and therefore bear little relevance to the present-day problems and their possible solutions. They ask questions like “What does the history of African slaves have to do with me?” or “How does knowing when humans learned to make fire benefit my job as a computer engineer?” Also, they argue that we should not spend too much time studying the past as it simply distracts us from focusing on the present.
However, thousands of years of human experience and wisdom to have something to teach us. For example, Charles Darwin taught us that only the fittest can survive, which is more than ever true in today’s competitive society. Thomas Edison gave us an inspirational example that success only comes after persistence and hard work. Furthermore, learning history can help us develop a thoughtful and critical mind. As we try to understand why things happened in the past, we can make more informed decisions in our present-day life and work.
I think history has a lot to offer us, and we have to study it in order to better understand the present as well as preparing for the future. But learning history is not the same as learning from it. It is sad to see that people have been learning history but are still repeating the same mistakes again and again like war, violence and injustice.
There is no doubt that the Internet is one of the greatest humankind's inventions of the last century. It is fast and easy way to get a lot of valuable information. However, some people believe that the Internet creates many problems. From my point of view I think that the Internet brings us advantages as well as disadvantages.
First of all, I think that the Internet brings us many benefits. People can have access to the latest news, weather, traffic, bid-and-asked quotations, etc. Another important benefit is that the Internet is a great means of communication. A few years ago it was rather difficult to imagine that it would be possible to communicate with people from all around the world. Students have the opportunity to speak to the professors from prestigious universities, ask their opinions and extend their range of interests. People have the opportunity to communicate with the people from other countries, find out their customs, traditions and even visit each other. I think that the Internet makes our world smaller and friendlier. We’ve got the chance to learn more about the world's history, our forefathers and gain more knowledge.
From the other hand, many questions and difficulties arose with the appearance of the Internet. For example, children got the easy access to the information they are not supposed to read. Also, people's security and privacy are often violated through steeling and gathering information about people and then selling it. Many banks had to increase their Internet security because of hacking.
However, I believe that Internet gave us more advantages and opportunities than disadvantages and problems.

Last edited:
Top Bottom