FreyaAries

Học sinh
Thành viên
20 Tháng sáu 2018
Thanh Hóa
Trường THCS Thọ Dân
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Parents are the best teachers.

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. You should give reasons for your answer using your own ideas and experience (120-150 words)

Mọi người cho em xin một vài ý tưởng với ạ chứ thực sự đề này em chả biết viết gì cả.

Reactions: Yorn SWAT

Minh Thư_lovely princess

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười 2018
Tiền Giang
THPT Trương Định
Through my life, I'm very lucky to have both my parents to guide me. They've supported me, and taught me a great deal about how to live my life. They can be important teachers but not always the best.
Parents might expect their children to have the same interest as them. Parents are usually eager to pass on their values to their children. But should children always believe in what their parents do? Maybe different generations need different ways of thinking. Sometimes parents, especially older ones, can't keep up with rapid social or technology changes. A student who goes to International school and has friends of all different races and backgrounds may find that his parents don't really understand all different cultures or value the digital revolution. Sometimes kids have to find their own ways to what they believe in. Parents may be too close to their children emotionally, even see their children through the eyes of a protector. For example, they might limit their child's freedom for their own safety.
The most important thing to know is that we all have a lot of teachers in our lives. Not only our parents, but our teachers, friends and even media! Children also can learn from books, newspapers, television, and Internet . All of them are valuable.
Bạn tham khảo bài trên nhé

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
In my opinion, parents are the best teachers someone can have.
- Parents are the best person to give example to their kids. Since parents have the longest contact, the chances to represent kids with lessons are numerous.
- Parents also have unconditional love for their kids.
- Parents are a teacher who never retired.

Top Bottom