English THCS Viết lại câu

Maiha_Arcane

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
9 Tháng ba 2022
Hải Phòng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Part 1. Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word given and a form of the underlined word:
1. People haven't identified the hacker of the NASA database
-> People have yet................................................................... ( discover )
2. The cost of the journey into space includes training
-> The cost of a journey into space .......................... training ( is)
Part 2.
1. I may go out tonight but it depends on how long my homework takes me Depending
-> .....................................................................................................................
2. We found out a lot about each other during the journey Know
-> ...................................................................................................................................
3. My opinions in religion are not very strong Strongly
->.....................................................................................................................................
4. Card games are not my speciality, although i can play a bit Good
->.....................................................................................................................................

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
Part 1. Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word given and a form of the underlined word:
-> People have yet................................................................... ( discover )
-> The cost of a journey into space .......................... training ( is)
Part 2.
1. I may go out tonight but it depends on how long my homework takes me Depending
-> .....................................................................................................................
-> ...................................................................................................................................
4. Card games are not my speciality, although i can play a bit Good
Maiha_ArcanePart 1. Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word given and a form of the underlined word:
-> People have yet......to discover the hacker of the NASA database............................................................. ( discover )
have yet to Vo: chưa làm gì
-> The cost of a journey into space ....is inclusive of( bao gồm)...................... training ( is)
Part 2.
-> ...i may go out tonight, depending on how long my homework takes me

-> ....We got to know(=be familiar with) each other during the journey
->..........i don't feel strongly about(=have a strong opinion about) religion...
4. Card games are not my speciality( thế mạnh), although i can play a bit Good
-> I'm not good with card games (không giỏi với),although i can play a bit
Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm

-Luyện tập phrasal verbs
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Maiha_Arcane

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
9 Tháng ba 2022
Hải Phòng
Em cảm ơn ạ <3
Mấy ngày bận ôn thi thử quá em không để ý thông báo :<