English THCS Viết lại câu

Mai Anh Ngo

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
6 Tháng năm 2022
Quảng Bình
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

86. It is known that colourful T-shirts were popular during the 1960s.

@ Colourful T-shirts............................................................................................................................................................................

87. It was wrong of you to be rude to Judy last night.

@ I’d rather.................................................................................................................................................................................................

88. Someone has suggested the resignation of the minister.

@ It...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

89. She never seems to succeed, even though she works hard.

@ However.................................................................................................................................................................................................

90. I never thought that I would win a prize

@ It had.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

91. You should make an effort to get out and about more.

@ It's high time.........................................................................................................................................................................................

92. A new flu vaccine has been on trial since the beginning of the year.

@ They...........................................................................................................................................................................................................

93. The only thing that kept us out of prison was the way he spoke the local dialect.

@ But for his command.....................................................................................................................................................................

94. She never seems to succeed even though she works hard

@ Hard...........................................................................................................................................................................................................

95. When she got to the party, everyone was dancing and singing.

@ On

Reactions: Tannie0903

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
86. It is known that colourful T-shirts were popular during the 1960s.

@ Colourful T-shirts............................................................................................................................................................................

@ I’d rather.................................................................................................................................................................................................

88. Someone has suggested the resignation of the minister.

@ It...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

89. She never seems to succeed, even though she works hard.

@ However.................................................................................................................................................................................................

90. I never thought that I would win a prize

@ It had.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

91. You should make an effort to get out and about more.

@ It's high time.........................................................................................................................................................................................

92. A new flu vaccine has been on trial since the beginning of the year.

@ They...........................................................................................................................................................................................................

93. The only thing that kept us out of prison was the way he spoke the local dialect.

@ But for his command.....................................................................................................................................................................

94. She never seems to succeed even though she works hard

@ Hard...........................................................................................................................................................................................................

95. When she got to the party, everyone was dancing and singing.

@ On
Mai Anh Ngo86. It is known that colourful T-shirts were popular during the 1960s.->(vế trước ở HT, vế sau ở thì QK thì cấu trúc it is known to have +Vp2)

@ Colourful T-shirts is known to have been popular during the 1960s

@ I’d rather you hadn't been rude to Judy last night ( Would rather + mệnh đề QKHT: mong muốn trái với tực tế trong quá khứ)

Someone has suggested the resignation of the minister.

@ It has been suggested that the minister should resign

She never seems to succeed, even though she works hard.

@ However hard as she works, she never seems to succeed ( however adj/adv S+ V= although/even though S+ V)

I never thought that I would win a prize

@ It had never dawned on me/ crossed my mind( xuất hiện ý nghĩ) that I would win a prize

You should make an effort to get out and about more.

@ It's high time you made an effort to get out and about more.( It's high time +QKĐ: lời khuyên ai đó nên làm gì)

A new flu vaccine has been on trial since the beginning of the year.

@ They have been trying out/ testing ( thử) a new flu vaccine since the beginning of the year

The only thing that kept us out of prison was the way he spoke the local dialect.

@ But for his command of local dialect ( nếu không nhờ tài nói tiếng địa phương của anh ấy), we would have been jailed

She never seems to succeed even though she works hard

@ Hard as she works, She never seems to succee( Adj/adv as S+V= However adj/adv S+V)

When she got to the party, everyone was dancing and singing.

@ On her arrival at the party, everyone was dancing and singing.

Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm

-Luyện tập phrasal verbs
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Top Bottom