KhanhLy05

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
15 Tháng tư 2020
Hưng Yên
THCS Nguyễn Thiện Thuật
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Rewrite each sentence without changing its meaning.
1. They haven’t tried shrimp sauce before.
 This ..................................................................................................................................................................
2. It’s four years since they last talked to each other.
 The last ............................................................................................................................................................
3. We haven’t contacted him since we left high school.
 We last .............................................................................................................................................................
4. This is the first time we have been to England.
 We have ...........................................................................................................................................................
5. Did you last meet him when you lived in Hanoi?
 Haven’t ............................................................................................................................................................
6. They last visited their hometown a long time ago.
 It’s ....................................................................................................................................................................
7. He started to play football when he was only three.
 He has ..............................................................................................................................................................
8. The last time I enjoyed myself so much was a year ago.
 I haven’t ...........................................................................................................................................................
9. He last performed on the stage when there was a big event in his hometown.
 The last .............................................................................................................................................................
10. Those cats haven’t been fed for three hours.
 The last .............................................................................................................................................................

Phạm Trọng Trí

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
31 Tháng ba 2018
TP Hồ Chí Minh
Phan Bội Châu
1. This is the first time they have tried shrimp sauce .
2. The last time we talked to each other was four years ago .
3. We last contacted him when we left high school
4. We have never been to England before .
5. Haven't you met him since you lived in HaNoi ?
6. t’s a long time since they last visited their hometown
7. He has played football since he was only three .
8. I haven’t enjoyed myself so much for a year
9. The last time he performed on the stage was there was a big event in his hometown
10. The last time those cats were fed was three hours ago .

Last edited:
Top Bottom