Bonagino

Học sinh
Thành viên
1 Tháng mười hai 2019
Hà Nội
THCS Thịnh Quang
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1,This is the first time I have tasted such as good glass of wine,” he said.

- He said that....

37. I’m very fond of my bicycle. However, it is impossible to ride it in a big modern city. (ALTHOUGH) _________________________________________________________________

38. You weren’t there yesterday. That’s why you didn’t know about the story. (IF) ______________________________________________________________

39. The children have to take so many exams. Some parents don’t like that. (RATHER) ________________________________________________________________

40. It’s too late now. I think we should leave. (TIME) ______________________________________

❤️Lục Hàn Nhi

Học sinh
Thành viên
15 Tháng mười hai 2019
Hải Phòng
THPT Phạm Ngũ Lão
1,- He said that is the first time he had tasted such as good glass of wine.
37. -Although I'm very fond of my bicycle,it is impossible to ride it in a big modern city
38. -If you had gone there yesterday, you wold have known about the story.
39. -Some parents would rather their children didn't have to take so many exams
40. -It's time we left here.

jehinguyen

Cựu TMod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng năm 2019
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Xuân Diệu
Theo mình là thế này :
1,This is the first time I have tasted such as good glass of wine,” he said.
- He said that that was the first time he had tasted ... ( Reported speech)
37. I’m very fond of my bicycle. However, it is impossible to ride it in a big modern city. (ALTHOUGH)
Although I'm very fond of my bicycle, it is impossible to ride it in a big modern city.
38. You weren’t there yesterday. That’s why you didn’t know about the story. (IF)
If you had been there yesterday, you would have known about the story. (Câu điều kiện loại 3)
39. The children have to take so many exams. Some parents don’t like that. (RATHER)
Some parents would rather the children didn't have to take .... (would rather + S + Vqk)
40. It’s too late now. I think we should leave. (TIME)
It's time we left. (It's (high) time + S + Vqk)
Bạn tìm hiểu thêm về kiến thức có trong câu để có thể vận dụng vào các bài khác nhe ^^ Chúc bạn học tốt ^^

Reactions: God of dragon
Top Bottom