Hồ Bảo Trâm

Học sinh
Thành viên
15 Tháng chín 2018
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Bồng Lĩnh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1.If you gave your mind to your work,you might not make so many mistakes(concentrated)
................................................................................................................................................
2.you'll have to start doing some serious work soon.(get)
................................................................................................................................................
3. I'm trying to concentrate,but all that noise you're making is distracting me.(putting)
4.I don't like disturbing her when she is busy.(intruding)
5.The party might not happen,because she's ill.(doubt)
6. He'll probably get here late;he usually does.(liable)
7. The profit that might be made is enormous.(potential)
8.It's not certain whether i'll be able to pay the bills this month.(touch)
9.I don't think i'll see him for some time.(anticipate)
@Nguyễn Võ Hà Trang , @quân pro

Last edited by a moderator:

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
1.If you gave your mind to your work,you might not make so many mistakes(concentrated)
....................................If you concentrated on your work,you might not make so many mistakes............................................................................................................

1.If you gave your mind to your work,you might not make so many mistakes(concentrated) ................................................................................................................................................
2.you'll have to start doing some serious work soon. ................................................................................................................................................
3. I'm trying to concentrate,but all that noise you're making is distracting me. ................................................................................................................................................
4.I don't like disturbing her when she is busy. ................................................................................................................................................
5.The party might not happen,because she's ill ................................................................................................................................................
6. He'll probably get here late;he usually does. ................................................................................................................................................
7. The profit that might be made is enormous. ................................................................................................................................................
8.It's not certain whether i'll be able to pay the bills this month. ................................................................................................................................................
9.I don't think i'll see him for some time
.................................................................................................................................................
Gợi ý của những câu sau đâu nhỉ?

quân pro

Cựu CTV Confession
Thành viên
22 Tháng bảy 2017
Hà Nội
THPT Trần Phú - Hoàn Kiếm
1.If you gave your mind to your work,you might not make so many mistakes(concentrated) ................................................................................................................................................
2.you'll have to start doing some serious work soon. ................................................................................................................................................
3. I'm trying to concentrate,but all that noise you're making is distracting me. ................................................................................................................................................
4.I don't like disturbing her when she is busy. ................................................................................................................................................
5.The party might not happen,because she's ill ................................................................................................................................................
6. He'll probably get here late;he usually does. ................................................................................................................................................
7. The profit that might be made is enormous. ................................................................................................................................................
8.It's not certain whether i'll be able to pay the bills this month. ................................................................................................................................................
9.I don't think i'll see him for some time
.................................................................................................................................................
Những gợi ý sau đâu bạn?

Minh Trang Lương

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
17 Tháng sáu 2019
Sơn La
thpt chu văn an
if you concentrated on your work, you might not make so many mistakes
2.you'll have to start doing some serious work soon.(get)
you will have to get some serious work soon
3. I'm trying to concentrate,but all that noise you're making is distracting me.(putting
i'm trying to concentrate but all that noise you are making is putting me off
i don't like intruding her when she is busy
there is no dobt that the party might not happen because she's ill
he is liable to get here late he usually does
7. The profit that might be made is enormous.(potential)
the profit that might be made is potential
it's tough-and go-whether i'll be able to pay the bills this month
9.I don't think i'll see him for some time.(anticipate)
i don't anticipate that i'll see him for some times

Last edited by a moderator:

jehinguyen

Cựu TMod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng năm 2019
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Xuân Diệu
Theo em là như này ạ : (câu 8 em thêm chú thích thế thôi chứ em cũng làm như chị)

i don't like intruding on her when she is busy . to intrude on sb = to disturb sb
There is no doubt that the party won't happen because she's ill.
he is liable to get here late as he usually does
it's touch-and go-whether i'll be able to pay the bills this month. touch-and-go : không chắc chắn

Top Bottom