Hồ Bảo Trâm

Học sinh
Thành viên
15 Tháng chín 2018
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Bồng Lĩnh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1, They made me wait for the doctor for twenty minutes → IN ...........................................
2, Although he has a small salary,he is happy in his life → In spite .................................
3, Smoking is harmful to your health → It is worthless ..........................
4, Somebody broke the window just after they left for the shop → Harley ....................
5, She'd rather not have fish for lunch → She does ...........................
6, No one could know her reaction to the problem → Her reaction ......................................
7, He always abides by this words → He never .............................................
8, I have lived here since 1999 and I can stand the noise → I am ......................
9, They didn't stop working although it rained heavily → They kept .............................
10, I spent my childhood in my village → I used .................................

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
1, They made me wait for the doctor for twenty minutes → IN ...........................................
2, Although he has a small salary,he is happy in his life → In spite ........of his small salary, he is happy in his life.........................
In spite of sth = Although
3, Smoking is harmful to your health → It is worthless ..... for your health to smoke.....................
4, Somebody broke the window just after they left for the shop → Harley ....................
5, She'd rather not have fish for lunch → She does .not want to have fish for lunch..........................
6, No one could know her reaction to the problem → Her reaction ........to the problem counldn't be known..............................
7, He always abides by this words → He never ...........break this words??..................................
8, I have lived here since 1999 and I can stand the noise → I am .....accustomed to the voice because I have lived here since 1999 .................
9, They didn't stop working although it rained heavily → They kept .......on working although it rained heavily......................
10, I spent my childhood in my village → I used ......to spend my childhood in my village...........................

Kiểm tra đề câu 1 giúp mình với. Câu 7 mình hiểu nhưng chưa làm được
@Tuấn Anh Phan Nguyễn @Phạm Dương

Reactions: tuananh982

diemlinhphuong

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
26 Tháng bảy 2018
Bình Định
THCS Phước Sơn
2, Although he has a small salary,he is happy in his life → In spite .................................
3, Smoking is harmful to your health → It is worthless ..........................
5, She'd rather not have fish for lunch → She does ...........................
6, No one could know her reaction to the problem → Her reaction ......................................
7, He always abides by this words → He never .............................................
8, I have lived here since 1999 and I can stand the noise → I am ......................
9, They didn't stop working although it rained heavily → They kept .............................
10, I spent my childhood in my village → I used .................................
1. I was made to wait for the doctor or twenty minutes.( I thì mới có nghĩa nhé<)
2. In spite of his small salary, he is happy in his life.
3. It is worthless for your health to smoke
5.She does .not want to have fish for lunch.
6. Her reaction to the problem counldn't be known
7. He never disobeyed by this words (chắc vậy)
8. I am accustomed to the voice because I have lived here since 1999
9.They kept.on working although it rained heavily.
10. I used to spend my childhood in my village.

Serein Vans

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
2 Tháng ba 2019
Thanh Hóa
Huhuhongbietdouu
7.He never repudiates this word....
Chẳng biết làm kiểu này đúng ko nữa :vv

Top Bottom