English THCS Viết lại câu

Minh Tín

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười 2017
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Viết lại câu sao cho nghĩa không đổi. Nếu câu có từ trong ngoặc thì câu viết lại bắt buộc phải có từ đó và từ đó không được thay đổi.
1. Andrew is the most generous person I've ever met.
-> I've yet..............................................................................
2. Far more people live to entertainment age in Britain than in the Philipines.
-> Not....................................................................................
3. She never seems to succeed even though she studies much.
-> Much......................................................................................
4. I never thought that I would win a prize.
-> It had.....................................................................................
5. Simon hadn't expected that he would feel so weak after the operation.
-> The operation left.....................................................................
6. Juliet simply couldn't wait for his return.
-> Juliet could........................................................................
7. I don't intend to apologize to either of them.
-> I have...................................................................................
8. Both James and his friends prefer jazz to classical music.
-> Neither James......................................................................
9. I'm angry at Bob because of his jokes about my expense. (makes)
-> I'm angry at Bob because...............................................................
10. This course will take us 6 months to complete.
-> In six-month time,............................................................................
11. She'll have to make her presentation at the end of his speech.
-> The moment he...............................................................................
12. Sharon will finish her exam. Then, she will have more free time.
-> Once............................................................................................

Reactions: diemlinhphuong

minhthu2k5

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
31 Tháng năm 2018
Quảng Nam
Hogwarts
Viết lại câu sao cho nghĩa không đổi. Nếu câu có từ trong ngoặc thì câu viết lại bắt buộc phải có từ đó và từ đó không được thay đổi.
-> I've yet.........to meet a more generous person than Andrew.........................
-> Not........as many people live to retirement age in the Philippines as in Britain................................
-> Much..............as she studies much, she never seems to succeed.....................................................
-> It had........never I thought that I would win a prize...........................................
-> The operation left.....simon feeling weaker than he had expected................................................................
-> Juliet could.........only long for his turn...............................................................
-> I have.......no intention of apologizing either of them.........................................................................
-> Neither James.......nor his friends prefer classical music to jazz...............................................................
-> I'm angry at Bob because.......he makes jokes at my expense........................................................
-> In six-month time,.........we will have completed this course...................................................................
-> The moment he............finishes his speech, she'll have to make her presentation...................................................................
-> Once.........sharon finishes her exam, she will have more free time...................................................................................

jehinguyen

Cựu TMod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng năm 2019
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Xuân Diệu
Theo mình là như thế này ^^
-> Much..............as she studies much, she never seems to succeed.
-> It had........never I thought that I would win a prize.. come to my idea that I would win a prize....................................
-> The operation left.....simon feeling weaker than he had expected................................................................
-> Juliet could.........only long for his return...............................................................
-> I have.......no intention of apologizing to either of them.........................................................................
-> The moment he............finishes has finished his speech, she'll have to make her presentation...................................................................
-> Once.........sharon finishes has finished her exam, she will have more free time...................................................................................

diemlinhphuong

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
26 Tháng bảy 2018
Bình Định
THCS Phước Sơn
-> I've yet..............................................................................
-> Not....................................................................................
-> Much......................................................................................
-> It had.....................................................................................
-> The operation left.....................................................................
-> Juliet could........................................................................
-> I have...................................................................................
-> Neither James......................................................................
-> I'm angry at Bob because...............................................................
-> In six-month time,............................................................................
-> The moment he...............................................................................
-> Once............................................................................................

1. I've yet to meet a more generous person than Andrew
2.Not as many people live to retirement age in the Philippines as in Britain
3.Much as she studies, she never seems to succeed
4. It had never come to my idea that I would win a prize
5.The operation left simon feeling weaker than he had expected
6. Juliet could.only long for his return
7. I have no intention of apologizing to either of them
8.Neither James nor his friends prefer classical music to jazz
9. I'm angry at Bob because he makes jokes with my expense.
10. In six-month time, we will have completed this course
11.The moment he has finished his speech, she'll have to make her presentation
12. Once sharon has finished her exam, she will have more free time.
P/S :2 câu cuối không chắc nữa:(

Last edited:

minhthu2k5

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
31 Tháng năm 2018
Quảng Nam
Hogwarts

jehinguyen

Cựu TMod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng năm 2019
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Xuân Diệu
À mình xin lỗi mình có lầm đôi chút. Ý mình là tại sao bạn làm at trong khi nghĩ là with á :D Cơ mà chắc là of mới đúng nhỉ :D
mấy bạn ơi, make a joke at one's expense là thành ngữ mà
Giờ mình mới biết á, cảm ơn bạn nhiều ^^ Mình làm theo cấu trúc chứ cũng không nghĩ nó có liên quan tới thành ngữ ạ ^^

diemlinhphuong

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
26 Tháng bảy 2018
Bình Định
THCS Phước Sơn
Reactions: Timeless time
Top Bottom