MinnChuu

Học sinh
Thành viên
8 Tháng tám 2018
Hà Nội
THCS Dịch Vọng Hậu
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Mọi người giúp em bài này với ạ!
Rewrite these sentences, using the word given, without changing the meaning

1. John didn’t celebrate until he received prize.
Not until .......................................................................................….
  1. Someone repaired her car yesterday.
She .......................................................................................……………………………………...
  1. “Why hasn’t he phoned?” She wondered.
She wondered.......................................................................................…………………………...
  1. I am only interested in why he did it.
The only thing .................................................................…………...............................................
  1. He tried to escape but the villagers stopped him.
The villagers... .................................................................………………………………………...
  1. He wrote the letter in 2 hours.
It ...........................................…………...........................................................................................
  1. The house is very expensive and they do not have enough money to buy it.
The house is too .................................................................……………………………………….
  1. “If I were you I wouldn’t trust Peter” she told John.
She advised ..........................................................................................................................................
  1. Her grief was so great that she almost fainted.
So .........................................................................................................................................................
  1. If she asked me for help I would do something for her.
Were she ……………………….…………………………………………………………………….

Complete the following sentences using the words given
  1. You/ go/ road/ air/ China/ not/ sea.
..............................................................................................................................................................
  1. John/ whom/ know/ 8 years/ one/ closest friends.
..............................................................................................................................................................
  1. Children/ too/ young/ ride/ school.
  1. Smoking/ must/ banned/ public places.
  1. My father/ look forward/ hear/ about it.
  1. She/ told/ not/ use/ office/ phone/ personal calls.
  1. Those trousers/ too/ dirty/ him/ wear.
  1. My sister/ born/ Hanoi/ 1980.
  1. How long/ you/ know/ each other.
  1. Ann/ not/ cook/ well/ Jane/ do.

realjacker07

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
11 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nội
Trường Đời
1. John didn’t celebrate until he received prize.
Not until John received prize did he celebrate.

2. Someone repaired her car yesterday.
She had her car repaired yesterday by some girls who had been flirting with her before.
3. “Why hasn’t he phoned?” She wondered.
She wondered why he hadn't phoned. Is he cheating on me? Or is he gay?
4. I am only interested in why he did it.
The only thing I'm interested is why he did it.

5. He tried to escape but the villagers stopped him.
The villagers stopped him from trying to escape. They should be honored for being good and responsible citizens!

6. He wrote the letter in 2 hours.
It took him 2 hours to write the letter. He was too busy surfing Reddit and only started writing at the last 30 minutes.

7. The house is very expensive and they do not have enough money to buy it.
The house is too expensive for them to buy so they decided to blow it up. Free real estate made easy.

8. “If I were you I wouldn’t trust Peter” she told John.
She advised John not to trust Peter. "That was a stupid advice after all, hindsight is 20/20"

9. Her grief was so great that she almost fainted.
So great was her grief that she almost fainted. It would be really nasty to clean it up for her.

10. If she asked me for help I would do something for her.
Were she ask me for help I'd do something for her.

Complete the following sentences using the words given

1. You/ go/ road/ air/ China/ not/ sea.
You can go by road or by air to China but not by sea.

2. John/ whom/ know/ 8 years/ one/ closest friends.
John whom I've known for 8 years was one of my closest friends.

3. Children/ too/ young/ ride/ school.
Children are too young to ride to school.

4. Smoking/ must/ banned/ public places.
Smoking must be banned in public places.

5. My father/ look forward/ hear/ about it.
My father is looking forward to hearing about it.

6. She/ told/ not/ use/ office/ phone/ personal calls.
She was told not to use office phone for personal calls.

7. Those trousers/ too/ dirty/ him/ wear.
Those trousers were too dirty for him to wear.

8. My sister/ born/ Hanoi/ 1980.
My sister was born as a Hanoi native in 1980.

9. How long/ you/ know/ each other.
How long you guys have known each other?

10. Ann/ not/ cook/ well/ Jane/ do.
Ann doesn't cook as well as Jane do.

Reactions: MinnChuu
Top Bottom