MinnChuu

Học sinh
Thành viên
8 Tháng tám 2018
Hà Nội
THCS Dịch Vọng Hậu
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Mọi người giúp em bài này với ạ!
I. Hoµn thiÖn c¸c c©u cho díi ®©y sao cho c©u sau cã cïng nghÜa víi c©u cho tríc:

1. He is on the fifteenth page of the report he’s typing.
So far he ………..
  1. No, please don’t tell him.
I’d prefer ..............................................................................................................................................
  1. My English friend finds using chopsticks difficult.
My English friend isn’t .......................................................................................................................
  1. The baby will die if nobody sends for a doctor.
Unless a doctor ....................................................................................................................................
  1. You must see the rector tomorrow afternoon.
You’ve .................................................................................................................................................
  1. He never expressed regret for what he had done.
At no time ............................................................................................................................................
  1. As soon as I locked all the doors, the door bell rang.
Hardly ..................................................................................................................................................
  1. I won’t tolerate this behaviour for a minute longer.
I won’t put ...........................................................................................................................................
  1. It is essential that the road is finished before next summer.
The road ...............................................................................................................................................
  1. Roger was sorry he ate that salad.
Roger wished .......................................................................................................................................
I. ChuyÓn c¸c c©u sau sang thÓ bÞ ®éng:
  1. They were carrying the injured player off the field.
..............................................................................................................................................................
  1. It is impossible to do this.
..............................................................................................................................................................
  1. Why don’t you get someone to post this letter for me?
  1. They always make fun of me and I hate it.
  1. I remember them taking me to the zoo.

Nguyễn Như Tuyết

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười một 2017
Bình Định
THCS Hoài Xuân
  1. He is on the fifteenth page of the report he’s typing.
So far he has typed fifteen pages of the report.
  1. No, please don’t tell him.
I’d prefer you didn't tell him.
  1. My English friend finds using chopsticks difficult.
My English friend isn’t interested in using chopsticks.
  1. The baby will die if nobody sends for a doctor.
Unless a doctor is sent for the baby, the baby will die. (câu này mình thấy hơi là lạ. Mình nghĩ Unless nobody có vẻ hợp lí hơn)
  1. You must see the rector tomorrow afternoon.
You’ve to see the rector tomorrow afternoon.
  1. He never expressed regret for what he had done.
At no time did he expressed regret for what he had done.
  1. As soon as I locked all the doors, the door bell rang.
Hardly did I locked all the doors when the door bell rang.

1. I won’t tolerate this behaviour for a minute longer.
I won’t put
  1. It is essential that the road is finished before next summer.
The road needs finished before next summer.
  1. Roger was sorry he ate that salad.
Roger wished he had eaten that salad.
Cấu trúc câu mong ước wish trong quá khứ: S + WISH + S + COULD HAVE + P2
Động từ ở mệnh đề sau wish chia ở thì quá khứ hoàn thành.
I. ChuyÓn c¸c c©u sau sang thÓ bÞ ®éng:
  1. They were carrying the injured player off the field.
the injured player off the field was being carried.
  1. It is impossible to do this.
This is impossible to be done.(Subject + (am /is /are/ was /were ) +to + Be + verb3)

1. I remember them taking me to the zoo.
I remember being taken to the zoo.

Reactions: MinnChuu
Top Bottom