MinnChuu

Học sinh
Thành viên
8 Tháng tám 2018
Hà Nội
THCS Dịch Vọng Hậu
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

VII. Rewrite these sentences in such a way that they have the same meaning as the sentences given
1. Zuthato likes visiting old churches.
Zuthato is interested in visiting old churches.
2. At school, my reading was very slow and my writing was illegible.
I read very .............................................................................................................................................
3. As the patient was still too weak, the surgeon postponed the operation.
The surgeon put ....................................................................................................................................
4. Their car is Itatian. It’s big and red.
They’ve got a big red car.
5. I thought she bore a strong resemblance to her grandmother.
She reminded ........................................................................................................................................
VIII. Complete the following letter
Dear John,
1. Thank you/ invite/ me/ dinner next weekend.
...............................................................................................................................................................
2. I/ be afraid/ not able/ come/ Saturday.
...............................................................................................................................................................
3. But I be/ free/ following weekend.
4. Why/ you call me/ next few days?
5. Look/ see/ you.

minhthu2k5

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
31 Tháng năm 2018
Quảng Nam
Hogwarts
VII. Rewrite these sentences in such a way that they have the same meaning as the sentences given
1. Zuthato likes visiting old churches.
Zuthato is interested in visiting old churches.
2. At school, my reading was very slow and my writing was illegible.
I read very .....slowly and write very illegibly............
3. As the patient was still too weak, the surgeon postponed the operation.
The surgeon put ......off the operation because the patient was still too weak...........
4. Their car is Itatian. It’s big and red.
They’ve got a............................ big red Italian car.............................
5. I thought she bore a strong resemblance to her grandmother.
She reminded .......me of her grandmother.......................
VIII. Complete the following letter
Dear John,
1. Thank you/ invite/ me/ dinner next weekend.
................Thank you for inviting me to dinner next weekend...........................
2. I/ be afraid/ not able/ come/ Saturday.
..........................I am afraid I am not able to come on Saturday...................................
3. But I be/ free/ following weekend.
............But I be/ free/ following weekend..................
4. Why/ you call me/ next few days?
............... But I will be free at following weekend...............
5. Look/ see/ you.
...........Looking forward to seeing you..................................

Top Bottom