MinnChuu

Học sinh
Thành viên
8 Tháng tám 2018
Hà Nội
THCS Dịch Vọng Hậu
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

IV. Compete these sentences using the words given
  1. Models/ have/ learn/ how / pose/ show off/ clothes.
.............................................................................................................................................................................................
  1. They/ try/ phone her/ many times/ but/ nobody/ answer.
.............................................................................................................................................................................................
  1. He/ promise/ send/ me/ postcard/ as soon as/ arrive/ Tokyo.
  1. Engine/ go/ wrong/ while/ plane/ fly/ Mexico.
  1. Developing countries/ need/ do/ research/ find/ solutions/ agricultural problems.
V. Rewrite these sentences

1. She knows more about it than I do.
I don’t .............................................................................................................………………………………………………….
  1. Although she’s the daughter of a rich man, he doesn’t want to marry her.
In spite of .............................................................................................................……………………………………………..
  1. I haven’t seen my old school friends for ages.
It’s ages .............................................................................................................……………………………………………….
  1. London has more parks than New York.
New York has .......................................................................................………………………………………………………...
  1. I have never met such an intelligent man before.
He is .............................................................................................................

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum

• Models/ have/ learn/ how / pose/ show off/ clothes.

• They/ try/ phone her/ many times/ but/ nobody/ answer.

• He/ promise/ send/ me/ postcard/ as soon as/ arrive/ Tokyo.

• Engine/ go/ wrong/ while/ plane/ fly/ Mexico.

• Developing countries/ need/ do/ research/ find/ solutions/ agricultural problems.

• She knows more about it than I do.
I don’t .............................................................................................................………………………………………………….

• Although she’s the daughter of a rich man, he doesn’t want to marry her.
In spite of .............................................................................................................……………………………………………..

• I haven’t seen my old school friends for ages.
It’s ages .............................................................................................................……………………………………………….

• London has more parks than New York.
New York has .......................................................................................………………………………………………………...

• I have never met such an intelligent man before.
He is .............................................................................................................

1. Models/ have/ learn/ how / pose/ show off/ clothes.
Models have learned how to pose to show off their clothes
  1. They/ try/ phone her/ many times/ but/ nobody/ answer.
They have tried to phone her many times but nobody answered
  1. He/ promise/ send/ me/ postcard/ as soon as/ arrive/ Tokyo.
He promised to send me a postcard as soon as he arrived in Tokyo
  1. Engine/ go/ wrong/ while/ plane/ fly/ Mexico.
Engine went wrong while the plane was flying to Mexico
  1. Developing countries/ need/ do/ research/ find/ solutions/ agricultural problems.
Developing countries need to do research to find solutions to agricultural problems.

1. She knows more about it than I do.
I don't know as much about it as she does.
In spite of the fact that she’s the daughter of a rich man, he doesn’t want to marry her.
  1. I haven’t seen my old school friends for ages.
It’s ages since I last saw my old school friends
  1. London has more parks than New York.
New York has fewer parks than London
  1. I have never met such an intelligent man before.
He is the most intelligent man I have ever met
---------
Cảm ơn bạn đã tin tưởng diễn đàn HOCMAI. Lần sau bạn hãy đăng câu hỏi kèm những gì bạn đã làm được với câu hỏi đó, đúng sai không phải là điều quan trọng. Quan trọng là bạn đã thật sự dành thời gian để hiểu nó, chúng tôi trân trọng điều đó - và chúng tôi rất vui được giúp bạn hiểu rõ bản chất của vấn đề để bạn tự tin hơn trong cuộc sống. Cảm ơn bạn!

MinnChuu

Học sinh
Thành viên
8 Tháng tám 2018
Hà Nội
THCS Dịch Vọng Hậu
Có thể giải thích cho em câu này được không ạ?
In spite of the fact that she’s the daughter of a rich man, he doesn’t want to marry her.

Huyền Sheila

Học sinh chăm học
Hội viên CLB Ngôn từ
Thành viên
10 Tháng tám 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
THCS Nguyễn Văn Nghi, Gò Vấp
Có thể giải thích cho em câu này được không ạ?
Cấu trúc của Although giống như cấu trúc của In spite of the fact that đó bạn, sau "In spite of the fact that" chia mệnh đề giống như Although
Cấu trúc: In spite of the fact that +clause 1, clause 2

Top Bottom