Viết lại câu.

linhthuy652110

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
17 Tháng sáu 2016
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Combine each pair of sentences into a compound of complex sentence, using the words in brackets
1. Lan picked Peter up at the airport. They went to the Lanterns Festival (Then)
2. Her mother thinks Marry should go to Huong Pagoda. Marry wants to join the ritual (Because)
3. Before Tet, everyone cleans their house. During Tet, no one sweeps the floor (But)
4. Doug didn't know how to play human chess. He asked his father (So)
5. The kids didn't want to prepare for the holiday. Their parents asked them to do (However)
6. Minh needs to learn how to sing Quan Ho. I will teach him (As)
7. It was raining outside. The ritual still took place (Although)
8. Jeeny needs to ask me. I will show her how to make Chung cakes (If)
9. Ha was young. She loved Chung cakes very much (When)
10. Franklin wants to join the Hue Festival. He is preparing for his trip (Because)

Phạm Tuyên

Học sinh
Thành viên
26 Tháng tám 2018
Đồng Tháp
THCS Bình Thành
Combine each pair of sentences into a compound of complex sentence, using the words in brackets
1. Lan picked Peter up at the airport. They went to the Lanterns Festival (Then)
2. Her mother thinks Marry should go to Huong Pagoda. Marry wants to join the ritual (Because)
3. Before Tet, everyone cleans their house. During Tet, no one sweeps the floor (But)
4. Doug didn't know how to play human chess. He asked his father (So)
5. The kids didn't want to prepare for the holiday. Their parents asked them to do (However)
6. Minh needs to learn how to sing Quan Ho. I will teach him (As)
7. It was raining outside. The ritual still took place (Although)
8. Jeeny needs to ask me. I will show her how to make Chung cakes (If)
9. Ha was young. She loved Chung cakes very much (When)
10. Franklin wants to join the Hue Festival. He is preparing for his trip (Because)
1. Lan picked Peter up at the airport then They went to the Lanterns Festival (Then)
2. Her mother thinks Marry should go to Huong Pagoda because Marry wants to join the ritual (Because)
3. Before Tet, everyone cleans their house but During Tet, no one sweeps the floor (But)
4. Doug didn't know how to play human chess so He asked his father (So)
5. The kids didn't want to prepare for the holiday however Their parents asked them to do (However)
6. As Minh needs to learn how to sing Quan Ho, I will teach him (As)
7. Although It was raining outside ,The ritual still took place (Although)
8. If Jeeny needs to ask me,I will show her how to make Chung cakes (If)
9.When Ha was young, She loved Chung cakes very much (When)
10. Because Franklin wants to join the Hue Festival, He is preparing for his trip (Because)​

Top Bottom