Harper-Lee 23

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng mười hai 2018
Hà Nội
THCS Quang Lãng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1.Perhaps you I'll arrive at your hotel before 5 o'clock .In that came please telephone mẹ at my office (if)
--->
2. I will leave a message for you with my secretary.It is possible that I will be out when you telephone .(in case)
--->
3. I will discuss your programme with you. Do not make any appointments before that .(before)
--->
4.He arrived home . Immediately he turned on the computer .(No sooner ........than)
--->
5. I caught the early bus. I didn't want to have to rush.(so as)
--->
6.I asked Mrs.Helen "Did you see him here yesterday"
--->I asked
7.Mr.Smith didn't go on business because of the bad weather .
--->If
giúp mk nhanh cái nha cảm ơn nhìu !!!

yukari321

Học sinh
Thành viên
14 Tháng chín 2018
An Giang
Unknown
1.Perhaps you I'll arrive at your hotel before 5 o'clock .In that came please telephone mẹ at my office (if)
--->
2. I will leave a message for you with my secretary.It is possible that I will be out when you telephone .(in case)
--->
3. I will discuss your programme with you. Do not make any appointments before that .(before)
--->
4.He arrived home . Immediately he turned on the computer .(No sooner ........than)
--->
--->
--->I asked
7.Mr.Smith didn't go on business because of the bad weather .
--->If
giúp mk nhanh cái nha cảm ơn nhìu !!!
1.Perhaps you I'll arrive at your hotel before 5 o'clock .In that case please telephone mẹ at my office (if)
--->If you arrive at your hotel before 5 o'clock, please telephone me at my office
2. I will leave a message for you with my secretary. It is possible that I will be out when you telephone .(in case)
--->I will leave a message for you with my secretary in case I am out when you telephone
--->Do not make any appointments before I (have) discuss(ed) your programme
4. He arrived home. Immediately he turned on the computer.(No sooner ........than)
--->No sooner had he arrived home than he turned on the computer
--->I caught the early bus so as not to have to rush
--->I asked Mrs.Helen if she had seen him there the day before
7.Mr.Smith didn't go on business because of the bad weather.
--->If it hadn't been for the bad weather, Mr.Smith would have gone on business

Top Bottom