Harper-Lee 23

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng mười hai 2018
Hà Nội
THCS Quang Lãng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1.i don't know anything about plumbing .I can't fix the leak in the sink myself.(if)
2.Dogs can walk in the city park .Dogs must be on a leash.(but)
3.Early storm warnings imply heavy rains.Early storm also imply strong winds.(and)
4.Fewer students attend ABE in the summer.The program only offers classes in the morning .(so)
5.The hostess specified the for drink and dinner .Her guests new when to arrive at the party.(whose)
Giúp mk vs nhanh nha

7 1 2 5

Cựu TMod Toán
Thành viên
19 Tháng một 2019
Hà Tĩnh
THPT Chuyên Hà Tĩnh
1.i don't know anything about plumbing .I can't fix the leak in the sink myself.(if)
2.Dogs can walk in the city park .Dogs must be on a leash.(but)
3.Early storm warnings imply heavy rains.Early storm also imply strong winds.(and)
4.Fewer students attend ABE in the summer.The program only offers classes in the morning .(so)
5.The hostess specified the for drink and dinner .Her guests new when to arrive at the party.(whose)
Giúp mk vs nhanh nha
1. If I knew something about plumbing, I could fix the leak in the sink.
2. Dogs can walk in the city park but they must be on a leash.
3. Early storm warnings imply both heavy rains and strong winds.
4. The ABE only offers classes in the morning so fewer students attend the program in the summer.
5. The hostess whose guests new when to arrive at the party specified for drink and dinner

Reactions: jehinguyen

Kemdau2k4

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
7 Tháng hai 2019
Hải Dương
bình giang
1,If I knew something about plumbing, I could fix the leak in the sink.
4. The ABE only offers classes in the morning so fewer students attend the program in the summer.
5. The hostess whose guests new when to arrive at the party specified for drink and dinner​

Kinoshita Joshiro

Trùm vi phạm
Thành viên
13 Tháng sáu 2019
Bình Phước
Trường THPT Lộc Ninh
1. If I knew something about plumbing, I could fix the leak in the sink.
5. The hostess whose guests new when to arrive at the party specified for drink and dinner

Top Bottom