Ngoại ngữ Viết lại câu HSG lớp 7

Thái Sơn Long

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
21 Tháng ba 2017
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. Mr. Nguyen Tien Minh used to play badminton better than he does now.
-> Now Mr.Nguyen Tien Minh.................................................................
2.The music festival made a strong inpression on me. (strongly)
->.........................................................................................................
3.Taking photos inside the musemum is forbidden (not)
.........................................................................................................
4.The countryside doesn't suffer as much pollution as the city (less)
->/................................................................................................
5.Despite having all the necessary qualifications,they didn't offer me the job (Although)
->...............................................................................................................
6.She has been nominated for best actress three times.She has nvever won once (In spite of)
->..............................................................................................

one_day

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT tích cực 2017
13 Tháng tám 2013
Việt Nam
1. Mr. Nguyen Tien Minh used to play badminton better than he does now.
-> Now Mr.Nguyen Tien Minh.................................................................
2.The music festival made a strong inpression on me. (strongly)
->.........................................................................................................
3.Taking photos inside the museum is forbidden (not)
.........................................................................................................
4.The countryside doesn't suffer as much pollution as the city (less)
->/................................................................................................
5.Despite having all the necessary qualifications,they didn't offer me the job (Although)
->...............................................................................................................
6.She has been nominated for best actress three times.She has never won once (In spite of)
->..............................................................................................
1. Now Mr. Nguyen Tien Minh does not play badminton as well as he used to
2. The music festival impressed me strongly
3. You are not allowed to take photos inside the musemum
4. The countryside suffer less pollution than the city does
5. Although I have all the necessary qualifications, they didn't offer me the job
6. In spite of having never won once, she has been nominated for best actress three times

Last edited:
Top Bottom