warm sunset

Cựu CTV CLB Lịch sử
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười hai 2020
Tuyên Quang
THCS Đức Ninh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1, When I was running to the stadium, I met Lan -> Running...............................................................................
2, My mother went to bed early because she felt tired -> Feeling........................................................................
3, After we left the party, we went straight to the theatre -> After.........................................................................
4, They decided to go home because they had seen that film before -> Having.................................................
5, Before he lent me the money, my brother had sold his bike -> Before............................................................
Mọi người giúp em với ạ em đang cần gấp @Nguyễn Phan Ánh Nguyệt @Diệp Hạ Bạch @Ánh 01

Ánh 01

Banned
Banned
Thành viên
13 Tháng tám 2020
TB
Thái Bình
TH và THCS Đông Hoàng
1, When I was running to the stadium, I met Lan -> Running......to the stadium, I met Lan.........................
2, My mother went to bed early because she felt tired - > Feeling ........tired, my mother went to bed early.
3, After we left the party, we went straight to the theatre -> After...........leaving the party, we went straight to the theater ..............
4, They decided to go home because they had seen that film before -> Having.......seen that film before, they decided to go home......
5, Before he lent me the money, my brother had sold his bike -> Before..........lending me the money, my brother had sold his bike..........
Tham khảo!

Top Bottom